Reviews for Amethyst Love
Grizzmon chapter 11 . 2/27
Just wanna point out, it would be amusing if Naruto got stuck looking like a female fox girl due to magic.
Maelstorm777 chapter 11 . 2/12
Amethyst Love Continue Please
Maelstorm777 chapter 1 . 2/12
Please rewrite Amethyst Love or Continue it I love Naruto/Rosario Vampie and NarutoxMoka Pairing.
YellowFlash98 chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Update Soon
desdelor97 chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work, and please update soon.
robert chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
is this story discontinued abandoned up for adoption or what i hope you continue this and update soon
myulander chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
nice
rob chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
please update
agitofang666 chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
wow man cant wait till next chapter
Shattering chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Why did you quit?
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I really enjoy your stories guys but here i feel like you should have gunned for full adaptation, Naruto lying on a pool of his own blood? being attacked by mobs? that is good ol' fanon, which means it's non canon and amounts to a lot of nada, why? Naruto had been really attacked he would have unleashed Kurama unknowingly, extreme fear or anger can make the cloak pop up.

Plus this is Naruto he would have hated the village more than he already did before Iruka gave him a chance.

Finally we only have evidence of the village ignoring him, not physically harming him, the Sandaime as he did here would have inflicted harsh punishments, but he wouldnt have been so lenient in my opinion, he is a kind grandfather but the man can be ruthless if the situations calls for it.

On an un related topic i read the original work and your adaptation goes outs of it's way to be miles better, i dont feel the plot rushed, nor i feel the need to be overtly harsh to you guys because you are doing so far a good job with the fic.
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
This is just so awesome I can't wait for more. Please continue!,
gsparda chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
I can't wait for the time when Naruto finds out outer Moka is actually Akasha Bloodriver. Hope you update soon.
naruto-phenex chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
comtinua
Shadow king X chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Ur completely awesome I love this story I have read it over 29 times this is my 3oith