Reviews for Amethyst Love
Please update!
Oreimo chapter 1 . 1/16
Awesome fanfic
ThePhazon chapter 11 . 1/10
I have readen everything here and the only thing I would ask more more is a little bit of character development related to Naruto existence. Otherwise I love this story, downloaded and followed
stormsyaf chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
All of your stories have infinite potential. If not, why did a lot of Readers wasted their one or five minutes of their time just to review your stories. Even if they just comment 'Update please' or 'Continue please'. It is because they know your story are worth it. Come on man, you write amazing Crossover Fiction for free. The least we could do is give you our support. I did give you my support in a different way. . . By checking your site every single day for a new chapter to arrive. Its been four months with no new chapter!

Anyway. . . Amethyst Love does have a few grammar errors. Such as; Missing words, spelling errors, wrong choice of words. Although, the grammar errors
stormsyaf chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
One of the best Naruto X Rosario Vampire story I had ever read. To be honest, Amethyst Love was one of the very first story I read on Fanfiction. I started reading Fanfiction 2 years ago. After a few months of reading Naruto Crossover Fiction that I stumbled upon this great Naruto X Rosario Vampire. Leading me to you, Kur0Kishi. . . Your works. I read all your stories ( EXCEPT: Harry Potter) From Rippling Eclipse to End Game Version R.

You must be wondering if have been reading your story, then why haven't you seen me reviewing in any of your story?

1) I rarely reviews story.
- I will only review if I feel like it.
- I will only review if The story has potential.

2) Because we're from the same region - MALAYSIA
Dragoncyber22 chapter 11 . 5/17/2016
continues the story
Ichibat chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
Yo. It's been four years already. Naruto is finished. He's got new powers, interesting ones too. I don't know weather you're going to update this or not, but if you're then it'll be interesting to see how you incorporate his godlike power in this story where he's already god like.
Cheers...
KnowPein chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
update plz...
Chaos Knight chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
BROOOOOOO UPDATEEEEE PLLLLLLSSSSSSS
xirons chapter 11 . 2/1/2016
good chapter, looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/8/2016
This story is a very good one and I look forward to reading more of it.
shintablack chapter 11 . 1/5/2016
Awesome! Can we have the naruto from end game version r in this universe/story?
Shadowpawzzz chapter 11 . 1/5/2016
You write a good story. Sad that others cant see that.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
This was a great story. I like how you wrote a lot of scenes in detail. It gives readers a better idea of the scenes that take place in the story. This is the first Naruto X Moka Fic that I have read and I must say that it has really gotten me hooked to the pairing. So great job and keep up the good work
ShadowImageComics chapter 11 . 7/14/2015