Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I know I have already favorited like... oh, I'd say half of your stories, and because I suck as a reader I haven't really reviewed any of them. Tiny parts of this was OOC, I felt, like when House cried after seeing Wilson covered in blood in bed, but at the end... that part felt very right. I liked Cuddy in this story, and her talk with House before he fainted as well as Foreman when he told House he'd made him proud. Your dialogue is perfect, pretty good on the grammar and sentence structure... and what more can I say? I'm already a fan of your writing but as an authoress myself I hate those reviews that are all like, "OMGRRRRD this shiz was fantastico and I luvs you TROLOLOLOL!" And I try my best to put in more constructive criticism haha but I guess, yeah. I do love your stories and I hope you keep writing for this fandom.
Johanna C chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
this story made me cry. great storyline, great writing. thanks for the story!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awwww! Happy ending!
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
How can I not love this with all my heart? Beautiful, daring, and amazing! Wonderful job!
2PaperFaces chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Agree with the rest of the reviewers! This story was absolutely heartwrenching, heartwarming and perfectly beautiful. It is too good to be a one shot! It needs a sequel. Perhaps a Multi-chaptered story?
marterdur chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is a powerful story with one hell of a punch - sad, bitter, oddly beautiful. It hurt so good! You really thought it through from beginning to end. Wonderful job, as usual. Hope you will make a multi-chaptered story of it or even a sequel?
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm a fast reader. I can't help it, its how I read but this amazingly beautiful written story, I took my time.

Omg I can't express how beautiful this was, thank you
paulac45 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
So well written could really feel what Wilson was going through physically, and House mentally and emotionally". Like that House finally let his walls down at the end.
TillIFindYou chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was brilliant. Loved it! :D good job, and maybe just maybe there could be a sequel coming after this?
WhenTheMusicDied chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Such a wonderful, touching piece. Great job. Saving this one for rereading.
BrokenJourneys chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
The whole story was heart-breaking and gut wrenching but just perfect. You really should make a sequel to this as it is just what we are looking for!
Flowersofregret chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Beautiful story. The feeling and emotion was just overwhelming. This was truly heart-breaking...Well done. Sequel perhaps?
docZo chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Beautifully written. If time allowed, I would have liked to see the process of recovery between the transplant and Wilson's return to work.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is just beautiful, I've shed tears over it.