Reviews for God's Clown
Illumi Senri chapter 1 . 7/24
Awwww...! I love this...! Are you dropping this story?! you serious?! The plot is as great as your other stories, smut scenes an their thoughts are just as superb... But what makes this one of the greatest gender bend fic you've ever written is the unique twist of making Tyki an exorcist and Allen the Noah. Gawd, you're a genius...! Please update if ever... Never forget that if you come back I'll support you...!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Please update soon
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Poor Tyki
MercenaryCrime chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
heh i've been fascinated by your fanfics for a while now and i've even seen your drawings on dievantART!

but even this fic is cleverly written and what a great idea in flipping roles! XD
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I am so glad you did not use the other song. In like almost every fanfics, they are using the ark song, and I was just getting too tired for it.
ShadowsBloodPain chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Ahhh, this is so amazing~! Why haven't you updated in so long? We fem!Allen lovers need our Kithren writing to survive! Please update soon! And not just this one~! ALLLL of them~~~

aurla0 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
I love this story.

I love everything about it~!
Jasper-Jazz chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
OMG! Update soon!

I love the idea that they kinda switched places

I can't wait for the next chapter
Only-my-computer-exists chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Oh I love TykixAllen pairings. :P

Ah yes Ellen,you should have known Road will do anything for sweets. :3

*Waiting impatiently to see Tyki and Ellen's meeting*
terracannon876 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I ... really want to read how this turns out. Thanks for writing! I think I'm really starting to like exorcist!Tyki fics now XDDD

Hope you update soon!
shinigamikouryu chapter 2 . 9/28/2011

Finally an update!

I thought you won't update this anymore.

I love the idea~

Well, I love all your Tyki/Ellen stories. XD

Keep it up, ne~

If when Ellen steal his akuma, the earl is that mad, I wonder what he'll do when he knows Ellen is "sleeping" with an exorcist... *super big grin*

I can't wait for more! *bounch around excitedly*
Jasper-Jazz chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
. Soooooo great!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
MaliciaRoxasSasuke chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Kyyyaaaaaaaaa ! I love it ! Sequel, sequel please ! It'so cute when Ellen woke up Tyki #_#
skidney chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I totally agree with you about the Earl being Mana, great chapter!
Geloscopy chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is really good! Was this a oneshot, or will there be more chapters? More chapters, PLEASE! OH, and will Tyki get Ellen pregnant? (if there is more to the story)