Reviews for Phoenix
NancyDrew123 chapter 1 . 5/7
Good intro to the story. PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE. P.S. You should piar her up with the RED spy. If you go to my account on this website, you'll see that I ship them.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Bring on the fire ! I can't wait squeeeeeeeee oh my Phoenix I can't wait
Daniel Quinones chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Sometimes, I Feel Like I'm On The Sidelines Just Listening To The Details And Visualizing It As If I Were Watching A I Don't Like To Watch Something Happen I Try To Do Something. But;I Can't. All I Can Do Is Watch And Listen. And The Thought Of Doing Nothing But Watching...It Makes Me Shudder.
As For Fem Pyro Getting With Some One I Think It Would Be A Good Fit With Engie Or Scout.I Don't Know, I Just Feel Like It Would Her Being One Of The Last Two Survivors Would Be Really Nifty(Don't Let My Ideas Steer Your Story Around)*

*Good Job On The Story So Far By The Way

-Thanks For Reading
DQ
Ed 18 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I love the way you describe the emotions ! it's like you're writing this with magic ! I hope you continue this ! :)
UNSC Inferno chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
good... But I don't think she shooed be paired with anyone. Still... Update This!
creativeLunatic chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Ooh, I quite like this :) Please continue! :D
River and Kermit chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
HNGGG CONTINUE THIS D
Maandyy-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love this. There is not enough Fem!Pyro fics in the world. Or, at least, I mean GOOD ones. I'm trying to read these good Fem!Pyro fics and collect them into my community. If you find any good ones around just PM me with a link or a title or something, because I want to read it.

I'm obsessed with TF2, as well... although I'm not terribly good at it XD But STILL. TF2 ME LOVE

Please regard me kindly~! *bows*

-mandy
8HoursToMidnight chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Are you planning on updating this? I have to admit I'd love to see more of it!
Moomehtrednu chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i like where this is going, awesome back story.

can't wait for the next chapter
Turnip chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love this back story. The way that fear turns to a twisted sort of revenge, that every time she uses fire for herself, it's a strike against the loss of her family - that's a motivation, right there.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Even if Pyro isn't a girl, this fanfic rocks. And I will alert rait nao, cuz I don't want to miss another word of it ;)
fastpork chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Good work so far! Sturdy backstory, clear heritage; it would be pretty awesome if she were fluent in Italian. Can't wait for updates!