Reviews for Alive
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 8/11
Harry & Luna were my first Harry Potter ship. I just love them together. : )
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 6/10
I adore Harry and Luna. She brings out a side of him no one else does, and I think it's so, so good for him. Thank you for writing this.
Lance Murdock chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That was lovely. Harry-Luna interaction has always been a favorite of mine in the books and movies, and you captured why I love it so much perfectly. So yeah, thanks for that.
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I know I am a sucker for any Harry & Luna story, but that was just beautiful. It was so honest, it simply felt true. I have always loved their friendship, and I think you handled it magnificently. Thank you for sharing.
Albion19 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was a lovely read. I like the quietness of it, Luna's sense of peace off set against the torment that Harry's feeling, which by the ends starts to fade I think.

Harry/Luna is a gorgeous couple :)
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was different in a very good way
neojedigoddess chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very nice. I found this through a post on Tumblr.

I tend to read mostly M rated stories but sadly, there aren't that many good ones on in terms of Harry/Luna. I guess it's her innocence and demeanor...makes writing anything like that difficult.

I really think you captured Luna very well. I like that Mrs. Figg is still attached to Harry. Might've been nice if she'd hugged him or said something about being glad he made it or whatever.

I love that Luna arrived on a Thestral she named "Happy"...a very Luna thing to do.

I also think you got Harry down pretty well too...so many of the characters would be suffering from PTSD but not too many writers make reference to it or they overdo it.

Well done!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Good story ;)
HanaDear chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I loved this. I think this was realistic; you really captured them perfectly and it makes me wish there were more fics for these two. Great job! :)
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Lovely story. Very very well written. Looking forward to your new stories!