Reviews for Guardian
Derich chapter 20 . 2/13/2018
Sending Snake and Ramna alone on a mission should be considered as damaging than launching a point-blank thermonuclear device... in repetition... for a whole minute.

... And can I have some of the sushi?
Derich chapter 14 . 2/13/2018
I think you misclassify this fanfic: it should be at least "Insanity/Humor" or "Insanity/Adventure".

Good writing, and I love the casualty count at the end of each chapters :)
ibraha01 chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
One of my all-time favorites, i really hope you return to writing .
I Did read what you wrote in the author Bio , but we can still have hope .
ARSLOTHES chapter 29 . 1/13/2018
looking forward to the next chapter whenever you decide to update this fic. I'm pretty sure you can label this as Ranma unintentionally getting a harem again
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 29 . 12/5/2017
very interesting
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2017
Such cliché - evil mastermind type, by all rights, should've been able to be nixed early on but soft-on-girls protagonist has to spare her because of 'honor'.

Bull crap! He should'a blasted her into bone-strewn bloody viscera!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2017
You know reading those stats at the end I get the impression that the terrorists are winning.
Training CORE personnel can't be cheap and has to take a lot of time.
And those people are dying by the literal dozens.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
...
I bet you five bucks that there was a lemon in that lasagna.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2016
Nowadays tanks have bombs on the outside of the armor.
The blast of those bombs greatly lessens the power of a normal rpg round.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
im not familiar with a lot of the other characters, but the comedy still has potential
Guest chapter 29 . 4/29/2016
Finished, for the third time. And yes, i do have nothing better to read (or things to do) at the moment. Mainly because competing with your stories is hard.
Continuing with that Sailermoon Vampire thing now.
Rosario2634 chapter 29 . 10/9/2015
Next chapter please!
ravenousreader chapter 29 . 7/23/2014
A wonderful story. I hope you will continue it someday.
anon chapter 29 . 7/13/2014
whelp I read the update on your authors page. Gotta admit kinda broke my heart a little but I can understand how you feel. But honestly with this you could file the serial numbers off, add a little polish and call it original fiction. But whatever I just wanted to wish you luck on your next goal or story or whatever you plan to do. If you come back great, if not I'll live do what you gotta do.
CMVreud chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Only 57 m-zets in total?

Btw: Did you give Sakura just a fancy name and made her as annoying as possible, or did you model her after a specific Naruto chara, who's just slightly more competent than your Sakura?