Reviews for The Adventures of James Vega and Sergeant Whiskers
jedielfsorcerer chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I would love it if Vega and the Cat show up again! ;p
ShiftySpaceCow chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Went in expecting heartwarming kitty fluff, and I got an enslaved colony and dead orphan. Ouch.
Really touching, though. You did a good job on Vega, considering ME3 wasn't even out yet.
Taupe Two chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Cute but sad. James has got a pretty good attitude after all he's seen, so congrats to him. He's surprisingly good with kids too. But I'm not convinced that he doesn't use some 'performance enhancers' every now and then.
Best line: "I can do it," Colin stopped shaking. Determination entered his eyes. "I'm a BADASS."
Huh. Now that I think about it, whatever happened to domestic pets in the ME universe? Can't remember anyone ever mentioning a dog or a cat or something... guess it's just space hamsters and fishies.
RebRiddle chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is a lovely thing. I giggled like a fangirl, I cried like a dork. I just loved this, and James Vega, and Sgt. Whiskers.

julie5 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
that was sad and adorable and perfect.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Lol Vega is really a big softie :3

The Spirit
Tuck chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awww I really hope Bioware reads this! It brings so much to Vegas character. AND I WANT TO SEE GENERAL WHISKERS IN THE GAME! :0
Telegram chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Sergeant Whiskers. Great. That was very funny... what surprised me was that it was even more touching.
Chris7221 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Damn, I went into this expecting something funny, not something sad. You mention that Vega gets his strength via healthy eating and exercise, without any performance enhancers. Thing is, I'm pretty sure some form of performance enhancer is the norm in the Alliance. If that was meant to be a funny bit, then I apologize for being so serious. I guess future chapters, should they be written, will be less dark and more humourous.
Janizary chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
No apologies needed at all. This was a very nice piece. Excellent development in a short chapter. I felt for both of the primary actors and even though I was expecting it, I still had a catch in my chest when the Commander informed Vega that Colin had passed.

Now, back to work, slave.
random reader chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
this is good. very very good. i really doubt it's going to be canon (booooo) but it's a good characterization
Suffering Soldier chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I'm sorry, but this is awesome. I wan MOAR! Plz :P
GhastDream chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
YAY FOR SERGEANT WHISKERS
RayneEthelwulf chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awe! Loved it!
Hayvee Mettle chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I am officially in love with Vega and Whiskers... OH PLEASE LET HIM HAVE THIS PERSONALITY AS CANON!