Reviews for If No One Will Listen
Claire chapter 5 . 2/18
OMG I started crying sooo hard when Shen said "nana said I was going to grow up and not die... So maybe u can love me now." I started bawling my eyes out it was so emotional! Great job!
eld mcm chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Listening to 'Nobody Listened' triggered quite a few flashbacks and I just HAD to come and read this again! :) *sigh* Good old times...
Grace chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Very good chapter very heart warming :)
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I feel bad for Shen. Asides from Nana and xun everyone shuns him
CuteBlueCherri chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
This story is just amazing... I loved it. Wonderful job, you're amazing at this! :)
Bovine Beauty chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Good story focusing on Shen's childhood. Ever since I saw the KFP sequel, I couldn't help but think that there must be more to Lord Shen's life story than what was shown at the intro. I mean there must have been other reasons for Lord Shen having such a negative attitude toward his parents besides just banishing him from Gomgmen City. Then I found this story which clearly explains it. Whether in a rich or royal household, maybe I'll never truly understand what goes on behind closed doors. But I hear that the parents will usually leave the care of their child with a nanny who is usually the one to parent him or her. I would have thought that Shen's parents must have still loved him. Sure royals must attend to important duties while looking over the city, but surely that doesn't mean they should neglect their children, even on special occasions. Throughout this story, I could feel Shen's pain of feeling unloved and a bad omen because I once been there before.

Now I'm off to read other stories since I enjoyed this one. Good job.
Crazybird101 chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Have I read something like this before?:)
rawr chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
i love your story, and i love this chapter the most! But i just found out that shens real full name is Shen Lae. i hope this helps you!
hyenaspark6 chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
OMG I CANT STOP CRYING THIS IS AMAZING UR AMAZING AMAZING! so sad and EMOTIONAL I WANT TO READ ALL OF UR SHEN FICS U WRITE THE BEST!
AngetianPrincess18 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Wow,out of all the times Jin could be brutally honest,it had to be about his son and right IN FRONT OF HIS SON!...I'm not upset at you,gothicorca1895, I just didn't like what Jin had to say about why he can't show affection to Shen. Still, great chapter though.

-AngetianPrincess18

(P.S. Signing my pen name at the end of a review is my way of saying "Excellent Story!")
AngetianPrincess18 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Poor Shen, I know how he feels though. My mother was very negligent in housework and parenting. She's always negative whenever she gets home from work and she just isolates herself by playing on the computer and sleeping all day.

But, enough about that, this chapter is really good!Going into depth with how Shen knows his parents are different than other parents since they don't spend time with him. I hope feels better soon.

AngetianPrincess18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW! How sweet, even at a young age,Xun cared about Shen and thought he was very realistic and creative of you! Keep up the good work.
AngetianPrincess18 chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Well at least Shen felt sorry for what he did to his parents and he knows they've always loved him. He has his Nana and a home so he's at peace now.

AngetianPrincess18 chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
Well at least Shen doesn't feel like bad than that, this was a really great chapter.

Koraki chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
TT

This fanfic made me quite sad, but I loved it. Amazing job.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »