Reviews for Danse de la Lune
British Dreamer chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Please update this is AMAZING
Good chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Good
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Awesome intro.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
The jerks. They can't arrest her for having harry. They don't even know HOW she has him to begin with. Unless they confronted the Dursleys and questioned them about exactly WHY they don't have Harry Potter, why don't they assume that the Dursley's abandoned their savior somewhere, instead of thinking the kid was kidnapped? Besides unless she never bothered to go through the whole LEGALLY adopting Harry after she took him, doesn't she have a higher claim on him as his new legally adopted mother? She must have known back when she took him that she'd have something like a legalized adoption or something on the kid so she could have a legal claim on him if they were ever found. *lol* Even a BLOOD adoption to magically make him her's in blood as well as blood related to the Potters would have made it even harder for them to legally take him away from him, since legally by law the blood adoption makes him as much hers as he is the Potters.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Okay, now I have to ask a question pertaining to the content: Why would the Ministry of Magic send Claudine a letter telling her that she's going to be arrested prior to arresting her? Not only does that alert her (and therefore give her a better chance at escaping), but it also inadvertently tells her to be on the look-out from now on - to be careful, and trust no one. I believe it would have been wiser if the Aurors had shown up beforehand and given her the note after taking her into custody.

Not that I want Claudine to get caught. Just the opposite, I was rooting for her to get away. It just seems ignorant on the Ministry's part that they would tip off, if you will, the person they're trying to arrest. It does go along with the books, though, so I give you props for that.

As for the mechanics, they were pretty much spot-on. I think you left out an apostrophy or two, but other than that, this was very clean and well-written. Nice job!
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Aww, so Harry's going to be adopted by Claudine instead of the Dursleys? What an amazing premise! I can't wait to see how different from the series everything turns out.

As for improvements, besides the paragraph cluster down at the bottom, I would have used another word or phrase instead of "hustle-and-bustle," simply because it's been used so many times before. I've used it myself, but regretted it afterwards. It's so worn out, so it falls flat. As a rule of thumb, you should try to think of unique, untried ways of describing things, to give your writing flare and texture.

On the other hand, though, good job on correctly using a semi-colon! "Instead she walked; muggle transport would suffice her needs, although her gait was marred with sadness." - This is perfect!
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Beautifully written, and heart-shatteringly sad. How unfair it is for a veela to have to suffer the emotional pain of a still-birth simply because she conceived a boy (something she could not control).

The only thing I would complain about is how paragraphs three, four, and five are clustered together seemingly without purpose. I would have separated them, but that's just me.
Lord Rahl Master of D'Hara chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I love this story! you have a great plot going and I hope you continue with the good work.

Lord Rahl Master of D'Hara
rb2312 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Nice idea.

Guess he wil grow up with friends and loving family. His being anune to the alour will probably make him popular when he gets older

Wonder if harry will go to hogwarts or the french school i can not spell begining with B
pawsrule chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
The last line was very touching. Poor Flutterwings not being able to fly. This a very interesting story so far. Can't wait to see what happens as Harry gets older. This will be a Harry/ Hermione ship only, no threesomes or multi Harry ships?
H.JaneGranger chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
A great chapter, was not disappointed.
starboy454 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
excellent update
NothingPretentious chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Elle est délicieuse comme d'habitude, Mademoiselle Tilly. Donnez-nous davantage, s'il vous plaît!
Evillevi chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Love the idea. hope you update soon
BigDWeres chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Very impressive. Your writing is flawless really hope you update again soon!