Reviews for Violet Eye
please update
want to see how bella is a a newborn and how Charlie recates finding out about everything
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 4 . 2/8
I'm actually surprised a 13 year old could write this well. If you've seen people at my school I'd be surprised you're a 13 year old. I compliment your skills on writing and you shan't stop cause it's amazing X)
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 3 . 2/8
Haha the only thing I have to add is that the part where she's conversing with Charlie it's a bit OOC not by much. Because to be honest, I think he would question whether if she was really okay. Like he would ask for a little bit of detail of why she's gonna explain later but that's fine too anyway pretty good. I think I've read this before XD Oh we ll I'll just reread X)
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 2 . 2/8
Hahaha ok so far your typos aren't much I haven't got that many (or any at all oops X)) Your characters aren't OOC in my opinion. So far I think it tis good. Now I must continue X)
awesomegirl6485 chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
This was so heartfelt and amazing! I love this story and I'll definitely check out more of your's!
Sunne24 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Great story so far. Very interesting. Just found it and excited to read it all.
Tamsin chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Please do more
Jemekins chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
i hope you continue this it's good like your other bella rose stories
soulstealer247 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
You're pretty advanced for your age, I definitely thought you were older. Just keep at it and you'll get better :)
CloudyNight chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
The joke came from Family Guy!

That was cute though, I'm glad you added it. Send my cookie in the mail please!

I'm loving this story. It's so cute, however sometimes they seem more so sexually attracted to each other more than sisters.

I still LOVE the story though. The idea, the plot, the dreams, the jealousy (Alice LOL) etc...
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
You should write a sequel!:)
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Wht happened or gunna happen to Bella?
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Just keep udating just keep updating. Like dora but wriring:)
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011