Reviews for Possessed by a Killer
Great story! :D
Nickey chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
LOVE it so much! _
Mist Ketchum chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
wow. this one was pretty intense. i liked it though. great suspense and story line.
Anthony1l chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
mysteryangelcutlass14 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
AshandMistyLove chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
OMG. i Loved it! Probably one of the best fanfics I've read in my entire life!

it's nice to read such a story and find one in amongst all the sickly and sticky fluffy and badwritten fanfics, i so dissapointingly often find when I browse at the latest stories on .

i loved the originality, and the part where Danny is said to have killed more than just Veronica reminds me of the film The Lovely Bones, your style is esactly as I picture the anime. i could even see this being maybe, made into a movie!

keep it up, and i am defiantely going to be looking out for more of your stories!

good luck!

-AAML:)
Miyuku-chan chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
I can't believe its done! AWW! But it was...here comes the words to describe your story:

GREAT

AWESOME

FANTASTIC

EPIC

SUSPENSFUL

ROMANTIC

HILARIOUS

Brock ruined the moment (glares at Brock)

Well I can't wait til you write more stories

EternityRoze262 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Awww everything turned out all good for everyone! (Except for Danny and maybe Brock lol) And the ending was soo cute! Yay Pokeshipping! _ But Brock here had to go and interrupt them and make Ash drop Misty T.T oh well at least they're finally together! D
haikomochan chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nice story! I'm gonna keep reading this! :D
EternityRoze262 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Noooo! A cliffie! T.T I wanna know what's going to happen next!
EternityRoze262 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Ahhh! It's getting more and more interesting! haha Danny doesn't like Brock XD poor Brock ;b
Miyuku-chan chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
OMG I SAW THAT KISS, I SAW IT COMING!

it was very predictable...

Anyway... I think this chapter is the best yet... AND NOT CUZ OF THE KISS!

Miyuku-chan chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Hmm, I see, MISTY got Ash back, eveb if it was only a little while...

Their are somethings that both good evil have to agree on : "Okay, two things. First, you care a lot for this Ash boy." Danny said, making Misty blush.

Brock looked up at Danny, and said, "I know right? This has been going on forever." That gave him a glare from Misty.

That was funny

100-percent-Empoleon chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
ash was possesed in Hoenn
Miyuku-chan chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
EPIC

I can't believe he's been possessed by a murderer! (i fail at spelling)

HOW WILL ASH GET BACK? (retorical)