Reviews for Any Price
Lioness Of the fire chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Oh wow that is good, keep up the work
Bronwynn chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
I was so happy to see you update this fic. I am looking forward to seeing how it will end in the next and final chapter.
Shades-Soul chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
GO SNAKE EYES! RESCUED HIS WOMAN EVEN IF SHE DIDN'T CHOOSE HIM!
Bronwynn chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Faye Kinitt chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I'm Hooked! cant wait for more. love snake eyes in ultra badass mode. cant wait to see what will happen next.
TopHat chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Great start! I'm glad someone else liked Resolute.
Cloud Clavell chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved the Resolute series, and I'm loving this story so far. Please, keep writing, because I'll definitely be reading it :)
gunslinger01 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
keep up the tension!
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Really good beginning, I am anxious to see what happens next.
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I am really enjoying your story. It puts an interesting spin on what happened in Resolute. I especially loved the note Snake Eyes left on Duke: 'Because no on else is willing to. Not even you.' I am looking forward to seeing Snake Eyes kick some butt and rescue his lady. Excellent! Keep the chapters coming.
julips chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
nice setup. i like the triangle notion between duke/scarlett/se.

i think the dialogue works, but i could go for a little more description in the dialogue. ie, "You really asking that," Flint responded, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

i think it would help a little just to know who the president had been addressing-we know a conversation was happening between duke and flint, and we know se was there, but then all of a sudden tunnel rat is mentioned as being there...again, probably handled easily in the description.

regardless, good start. looking forward to more.
Shades-Soul chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
o.o go Snake Eyes! I am sorry but i never liked the Duke/Scarlett coupling. I am a total Snake Eyes fangirl xD DONT TELL ANYONE I SAID THAT!