Reviews for Oceana Fate
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 54 . 1/2
Omg... i love you for making this its the best thing ive ever read ever... and i read 24/7... you made me so happy with this thanks you so much for putting it on here
vocaliodlover16 chapter 28 . 10/24/2013
I really like this, its so good
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Awww pshhh I thought that he was the long lost prince :)
Mukuro234 chapter 54 . 7/9/2013
Tis is such a cute ending... I very much enjoyed reading this ididnt want to put this Down. I just wanted to read and read and read
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
This. Is. So. My. Favourite. Chapter.
LandlessLord chapter 54 . 5/17/2013
Really great continue writing !
Airy89 chapter 54 . 4/10/2013
Omgggg...this is really really awesome fic
I really love it...the longest fic ever i have read xDD
Mookyulie chapter 54 . 3/12/2013
Wah! The ending is so beautiful.
I got emotional at the last two chapters.
PlatinumOwl chapter 54 . 1/5/2013
HOLY CRAP, THIS IS WAY TO GOOD. MY HEART IS COMMITTING SUICIDE REPEATEDLY AND I CAN'T STOP IT! DAMN IT ALL.
werewolfz13 chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Im not really logged in but this is my real account name,didnt feel like wasting my time to lov in. so, on with my review, I loved this chapt. (ch. 14 j.i.c.) love it. love it! LOVE IT!
DezyDaisy chapter 54 . 8/7/2012
(I only read finished fanfics because I get bored from waiting)
It's been a while since I've read a long fanfic and seen so many errors... BUT! That did not matter. The story had a very strange but nice flow to it and I loved it all.

I started reading at 12:38 AM and it is now 6:15 AM. You are fantastic and when I get some sleep I'll come back to see what other stories you have hidden up your sleeve. 3
olivia chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ok great start to what im sure will be a great story but your indecision when it comes to tense is distracting. U change from past to present alot. For ur future stories since this one is finished, stick to past its easier for u and the readee
Guest chapter 54 . 8/3/2012
Фик великолепный))) прочла с удовольствием) Автор молодец)
Fujoshi-dono chapter 54 . 7/4/2012
One of the best Gaara x Naruto fanfic there is.
MentalForManga chapter 54 . 6/3/2012
Best. Yaoi. Ever. And it's a cute pairing :D. Thanks so much for writing this, I really enjoyed it. And the lemon scenes? Brilliant, don't say that they aren't good they're brilliant.