Reviews for MisUnderstanding
这年头,中文可好!
me chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awkward
Rinforzando chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Well, so I finally got off my lazy ass an decided to review one of your stories, for once. Ever since I've stumbled across your Mitsu fics, I've really admired your style of writing. Your stories are always simple to follow, immersing, and well-plotted. The interactions between your characters are very realistic. I can vividly conjure the events the play out, and it's always easy for me to put my shoes in your characters, to feel what their feeling. So, awesome job.

As for this story, I could definitely see something like that happening in real life. Sometimes people end up only thinking about what they want and disregard how other people are feeling. But of course later, realizations sink in and regrets and awkwardness follow. You did a wonderful job portraying this in the fic.

Anyway, I hope you'll write more and post new chapters/stories soon!

-Mraowr
kaito136 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
this is pretty well-written! love those emotions. XD nice write on mitsu!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
AHHHH! ! why wasn't i aware that you posted a new story dangit! ! and it's months ago alrdy! DX

as usual though,i love how you write. damn you and your subtlety! XDD i like the last part. they're saying it so naturally :D

SEQUEL PLEASE! ! ANd oh, UPDATE MASQUERADE OR YOU DIE? you choose.

LOL. i missed you though (i miss myself reading ff too)
Obsidian And Cobalt chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
A sequel would be loved :3 Loved this, epic so far XP
NeverSleep chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Don't worry about procrastinating, anybody who did this to play Starcraft is already forgiven, I too probably will do this as soon as I get a PC that can run the game or when Diablo 3 is realeased.

Oh! About the fic, it was really intense, please do the sequel ASAP! We need to know what happens after. _
Ryuamakusa4eva chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
oh mi gitah this is so hilarious in soooo many ways man lol!

Oh Ritsu, it seems that you just have an epic fail, I pity ya.

Dun worry, it will be solved next time when Mio top you-*shot*

Dude, you ARE a bad procrastinator...me want mai masqueradeeeeeee, tho this fanfic quite satisfy my Mitsu hunger, but me need moarrrr.

Just, write moar and NO GAME GUNDAMMIT *facepalms*
Gasian Gaond chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
...Okay, it's hard to read this without imagining you-know-what in my mind. (this can happen.. this can clearly happen.. oh dear Gods! ! ! )

But it was sexy, despite combined with the power of your trolling kink (okay, this time you've told something in your summary, but still! ). Change of writing style went well too IMO, and truly this needs a sequel.

Overall, sweet, nice, and fluffy, with hot spices that's just begging for more.

In that case.. *kicks your games away* ...MORE! ! !
chykla chapter 1 . 7/26/2011

Gin-tan chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
LilDonkey's back T_T

I've been missing your works. So glad to see new one. Sequel please _
kumikos chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was very sweet and loving! :) Great job writing this. Fave'd.
Raburesu chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Omg, I haven't read fanfiction in so long... Video and music may be lagging for me on my dying PC, but I can at least read this! ;_; But anywho... I laughed when I saw this wasn't Masquerade. XD (Though that doesn't mean I don't want more of it~! D:) Though, I'll admit that when I saw the non-con warning, I thought it was gonna be raepin' tiem. *shifty eyes* But no. In fact, Ritsu was so disgusted by that idea that she vomited. XD;; But that ending. Make them feel better in a sequel~ D:

But hey, at least you posted something before me. Me, my writing time's been dedicated to a Generation V team plan column for the last 3 months :3 Which means that... I'm procrastinating on playing a game by writing? It's supposed to be the other way around! :O
AlexSamtin chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I needed to read a Mitsu, so thank you very much for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it.

it would be wonderful if you write the sequel.

read ya!
micchan chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow it felt like forever since I read a Mitsu fic, so this is refreshing to read. And it's written by you, so I definitely have no qualms about it :). I like the style you used here, it sounds like a diary. It's very casual without being dull. I agree with you that Ritsu's more perceptive than Mio, that's why I think it's more appropriate that this story is focused on her point of view, imo. Ritsu seems to be more mature than Mio in that way, she's just sort of, hmm, naughty. And that's why there has to be a sequel!

Plus, more Masquerade please. :)