Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Aw, this is really cute.
IAmNotAPickle chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really liked it. It was very cute and sweet.
bigfan chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love it
swingdancer23 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hi! Great job on this, it's really cute. Gill is such a sweetie :) Keep writing, you had great description and a great plot. Write more!
RainbowsNSmiles5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is your first fanfic? Wow! It's very good! I felt so bad for Gill in the beginning. Then, it all turned to sweetness when Angela came back. Great song choice, by the way! :D
belladonna chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
If this is your first fanfic, then I seriously could not wait to read more from you. Seriously. The story was nice, sweet, fluffy, and very innocent. Excellent for a first story.

I'll be waiting for your next stories! I MEAN IT. :D
violetfireflies chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
WOW! This is your first fanfic? It's beautiful! It's very good. I love it! You should write more like this. I love that its a cute, clean one-shot. And I love Owl City. :D Gill is so sweet. You have WONDERFUL description, by the way.
HMhannah chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awww that was sooooo cute :DD I loved it :)
tufted titmouse chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You got nothing to worry about if you continue to write like this! *high fives computer and hopes you recieve it*
Tsubaki-San chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
OMG I love you. Vanilla Twilight is one of the best songs ever and I love GillxAngela. It was awesome.
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awwww...even though I don't like Angela,I really liked this. :D This is definitely going in my favs! :D

Can't wait to see what you have next!