Reviews for The Black Crystal Project
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 11 . 5/4/2006
WOW O_O I like it do more pleas_
Emma Phox chapter 11 . 1/19/2006
Wow, I like how you explained Crystal's thoughts so deeply! Bravo! I like where this is going!
Kitsune Swift chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
When ya gonna update? its been a while, and i dont know why u stopped... maybe soon?

kitsuneswift
CF-fanfiction chapter 11 . 2/29/2004
Plz update soon! This is a cool story...I like the way everything is explained, and everything is detailed. Also I am curious as to how Crystal moves with no joints.
Chaos Flower
RubyChimera chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
this story is greta .please update soon.
Neo-Shadow chapter 11 . 12/24/2002
respect? this keeps getting more and more interesting.
Cedarbox chapter 11 . 12/8/2002
I've been reading this since you started

and its only been getting better! Please

write more soon!
Nightvixen chapter 11 . 10/19/2002
I luv your fics! Your the best! Talk about look alikes! The pain in A Single Wish is so perfect! Not too much... Unlike some other authors. I luv all your Sonic fics. I well and truly do. Are you going to make another one? A new chapter perhaps? Please, make a new chapte. If not for this one then for 'Only Yesterday'. Or 'A Single Wish'. Even 'Reincarnation'. I Don't Care! So PLZ write more chapters. Thanks.
Sparky Lurkdragon chapter 11 . 10/11/2002
Yay! It finally got updated!

I like how you broke off from the action and explored Sonic and Black Crystal's psychies. Sparky likes psycology!

Black Crystal is strange. Even for a robaot.

Well, keep it up!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2002
I really glad that you posted a new chapter.
Alman chapter 10 . 8/12/2002
That Black Crystal dude is something else, even if he does have a lousy name (no offense). He whups Knuckles in 2 seconds, learns to Chaos Control in no time at all, and happens to be the fastest thing ever. Interesting.
Sparky Lurkdragon chapter 10 . 8/12/2002
Oh boy... This is getting interestinger...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2002
thank you so much! what a cool ( for lack of a better word )fic.
RockChick chapter 10 . 8/10/2002
Uh oh... that Black Crystal is a fast learner :)

Anyway, I like this so keep it up!
animegirl1037 chapter 10 . 8/10/2002