Reviews for two kids they never new about
oliviabensonlovesvu1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Plz update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
A chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
you kinda have to update
puckleberry4ever chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
wow i love this story love the plot..
Rae chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i just hate plain rude reviews o_o
ElSaTa chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
wow. please can not wait to read more. please update soon.
svulover96 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
haha best way to say u have kids x
svulover96 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
What does she say What does she say i need to know ? :) x
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Are the babies three months or nine! C'mon at least get that posted correctly. I personally do not like your plot line. I find it to be unethical. In this chapter as you describe Miranda it says she's in her early 30's yet she's been a social worker for twenty to years. Impossible. The characters are very OC like a previous reviewer mentioned and I agree. Then again this is your story, so it's completely understandable. I personally just don't think you really have the aspect of their character quite right in many ways. You already know you need a Beta so I won't even get into that. My review for this story overall, is something I wouldn't recommend but you clearly have fans to your story who love it so keep doing what your doing. Maybe just spend a little more time sprucing up the chapters a bit before uploading them. You can also fix your editing and punctuation errors in any chapter without having to have deleting the whole chapter. You can click on the replace chapter with ... Document, etc; (in case you didn't know).
love-you-forever-and-always chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
This is a really good story. I love all ur storys.
Permastoned chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
LOL joke.
redorchid23 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Good Story! update please! I also suggest that you take someone up on their offer to help you!
Ontrose chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
I'm enjoying your idea :) if you still need a beta I would be glad to do it for you so let me know, if not I look forward to when you next update :)
SexySilk chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Great story! Only a few pointers you jst might want to add quotation marks and captilize things. I understand this is your first story and you have done very well, you also mispelled just a few words, I think having a beta would be a great step in the right direction. :)