Reviews for Dawn is breaking, it's early morn
This is really sweet, thank you so much for writing this
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 3/15
Awww :) I didn't think I would like MickCooper...Now I wish I could find more on here! This is sweet...It was kind of confusing why things kept repeating at first, but it made sense when I got to the end! :)
Oh this is fantastic. Really interesting the way you put that together!
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This... is a wonderful piece of writing. I love how you've put it together, and hadn't guessed that Mick was in the hospital!

Beautifully written :D
Illyria13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Very good job! I really liked the repetition you did with Jenna and the cupcakes; at first I was like 'is this an error?' and then I realized that it wasn't. It worked out really well and it was an interesting technique to use. Cooper/Mick is a favorite of mine and there aren't enough stories with them (there aren't enough suspect behavior fics, period) and you write them really well. Good job!

DarkExperience chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I don't know whether you intended this to be funny or not but I had to laugh quite a bit because of the Jenna scenario repeating all the time. I'm also quite sure that the cupcakes are a metaphor for something but I've been awake for too long to be able to make sense of it.

But yeah, it's very well-written and was fun to read (even though I've only ever seen one episode of the series because it's only just begun airing here in Germany).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Interesting concept. Very well written.