Reviews for The Following
RavenDeathGirl0909 chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I fell like if I'm dying here! Up date soon!

Or else. ;-)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I love it!
Bloody chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
When r u going 2 update? Please do soon! I'm looking forward 2 it!
Lynell chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Hello. :)

Just finished reading up story one... I like the plot. I honestly do. Can't wait to see where you're going with this! I think you have a solid foundation to be a GREAT writer one day. The only thing that I would watch is keeping the characters in character. It's hard to do seeing as how they are written in such complex terms in Annette's novel, but it's just something that we have to deal with.

Thanks again for the story! Can't wait to keep reading.

jasmine 09 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Hey just wanted to say I really like your story so far! I'm so happy that someone is finally writing some more Blood and Chocolate stories again. Cant wait for the next update :)
Miss.InvisibleGirl chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
That was good update soon I wanna know what happens :)
DarkMoon2222 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Oh my! nice cliffy. Please add more soon!
Tangelo1 chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Drunk before eight in the morning...that's how I like 'em.

Thank you so much for a character page...I haven't read the actual book (as you know) and it's been awhile since I've read this particular story, so when Lucien came in I was like, "Who?" Your "first chapter" really helps the reader!
Kunoichi Uchiha Sakura chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
*goes crazy* it only took like three days for me to get enough signal to finally read and review and let me say. This was the best chapter yet! I'm dying to see what's going to happen next!

And you even made my tear up using my name for their maybe one day baby :'D

But yet again. Love love love loved the chapter :D
shl chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Cant wait for the have me at the edge of my seat Im guessing Vivian gets a few blows in on him...and a cat fight might be funny.
Tangelo1 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
The last part kind of confused me. Is the white-haired guy a threat or not? Did he write that on the window?

I've got my fingers crossed for that catfight...:)

Lookin' forward to finding out who the white-haired man is and Viv's ex-boyfriend figuring out she's not dead!
Tangelo1 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
She can't be considered Queen bitch if she doesn't mate? That's sexy! LOL. That would be funny if there was an epic catfight between Vivian and some chick for Gabe. (*snap* Oh no she didn't! *snap*) That rule about pulling rank kind of reminds me of my Veggie Delight (he's allowing me to call him that), because he told me he doesn't believe in birth control. Doesn't exactly fit with my "no kids" rule, so we'll see how that works out...
Kunoichi Uchiha Sakura chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Awww Kort-chan you make me blush. Thanks for the shout out. :)

So this by far best chapter yet! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! I loved the bit where you brought in Adian. I cant wait to see what you have in store for us next chapter. :)
shl chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Aww yeah me, cant wait!
Kunoichi Uchiha Sakura chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
;) I'm just glad that you updated! Family comes first! Of course I hope you update soon. Loved the chapter