Reviews for Strawberry Tart for One
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
oh, my...
JBubbles chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Wow! Insanely jealous Draco was super amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was brilliant! Like everything else of yours...you're an amazing writer! And I think the end was perfect. I don't think that Draco obliviating them shows he's unworthy of Harry - really, the fact that Draco had agreed to something that he obviously wasn't happy about because it saved Snape's life, makes him all the more worthy in my eyes because being selfless isn't normally a Draco personality trait and he puts that aside to do the right thing. You wrote his character perfectly! Just thought I'd throw in a little bit of support there for ya in the face of some of the other reviews, haha x
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
"Severus took it, and instantly felt the tug at his naval as Draco Apparated the three of them to his mother's current residence in Wimbledon. It was a typical large Muggle detached house on a quiet road near the park. As they approached the front door, Draco turned to Potter and Severus in hurried succession and said, "Obliviate." "

I didn't understood this. Why would Draco do this? He enjoyed himself as well. So I don't understand. Maybe because at the end he said that he didn't share... but I really don't think that a simple obliviate spell works with Harry. And being Harry's lover he should respect Harry's wants and decisions. That's what I think.
Faeriefyre16 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Not quite what I expected but definitely interesting and enjoyed. I don't like it as much the rest I've read but I do like it. The end just doesn't feel like a proper end if only because there was no real solid ending beyond the obliviations. It feels, I dunno, incomplete to me, not because the ending wasn't happy but because it was so. . . abrupt, yes that's the word.

Fae
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh, I loved Draco's sneaky little trick there at the end. What a perfectly Draco move!
CaseyGalaxy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Slowly working my way through everything you've written after stumbling across "Words", and, having been made speechless lots of times with glee/heartbreak etc., finally decided I had to work out something to write - I LOVE your stories, your characters, your style of writing... it's just awesome! I'd say congratulations, if it didn't sound a little... trite... so there you have it! THANK YOU for sharing your genius!
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh drake is a sneaky little shit ain't he?
Tilly chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
It's a pity that Harry stays with Draco, he (Draco) is unworthy of Harry; his actions at the end of the night proved that. Poor Harry deserves someone better, someone who loves him not someone who want him as if he's only an object.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
WOW I like that. Especially the ending. It fits in better with Draco's perceived personality.
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Sequel I want a snarry not a drarrus but I think this was pretty good although harry is powerful n draco shouldn't have been able 2 hex him w/o harrys reflexes acting instinctively ...snarry snarry snarry plzzzzzzzz n i'll luv u 4eva
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
your final grade is an O keep up the epicly epic work
Krucksue chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Good Story
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh nice twist at the end! Fantastic fic..so damn hot! x
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh, I did enjoy! And how very...Draco! I loved it :)