Reviews for Stationary Catharsis
The Bad Touch Trio Girl chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Loved this story, really enjoyed it ( ω )
EternalFalsity chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Sweet story, wish there was a few more chapters though. Really great job in tackling a serious topic whilst making it heart warming
EternalFalsity chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
The " do you get hard" question made me burst out laughing. I love how you give the sense of happiness even in the darkest of 's beautiful, the struggles and relationships are just so realistic that you can feel the emotions
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Crying like a baby at 12 30 am reading this... The ending of this chapter made me so mad! It's true though, some people are genuinely horrible.
manilap chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
This was such a cute story! It was also very well-written! You are quite a talented writer! :)
Genius beats effort chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Gyah, I F*cking love this. It made me sad and happy and angry. Good writing does that :)
Miss Light Bright chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
such a sweet story about something so sad.
crystalbladedragon chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
this is one of the best fics I've read, and I know it's technically done but do you think you would make it into a chapter fic? It's absolutely great, I love the way you portray the relationship between the two twins...so I hope maaaaybe we all convince you to make it a chap fic. It'd be interesting to see how Kaoru deals with school etc.
AngelGirl0200 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
AWWWWWWW SO FLUFFYYYYyy~~~! :DDD *hearts*

i haf an idea...}:DD...

have kaoru b kidnapped :OOO by a leading fashion company that is rivaling against the Hitachiins!

okie thanks for readin ;D

please write anotha chappie!

i luv ur stories :DD
Dragon Knight Reina chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So cute. The characters are all very in-character, and the story's well paced. And Kaoru would be cute in a wheelchair. Hau.
Victoria62015 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
D'awww...you did fantastic, way better than my original idea :)
BeeBee Forthwright chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
awww that was really sweet! merry xmas XD
Victoria62015 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
I love this. I'm sad to see it's completed though...are there any chances of maybe some more extra scenes? This is a BRILLIANT idea and it'd be nice to see a story with BROTHERlY (not sexual..) bonding between the twins...good stories like this are hard to come by.
twelveh chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Love this. Is a new idea that I haven't truely seen before and very well writen. I want to read more stories form this world but I feel like this little snippet was perfect just as it is, too. :]
Kera Hayes chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
This was incredibly well done. A little creepy since I was just thinking about being in that situation last night before I found this lol. I broke my ankle and wondered if I would still be able to swim (I'm such a water baby). So I threw myself into the pool and found out just how hard it would be not to use my legs. It's possible but so difficult! When I read what was going to happen I got so scared for Kaoru since I had an idea what it was like. Really from beginning to end this was amazing. And I would LOVE to read more little Extra Scenes.