Reviews for Sayruun Celebrities
Saria chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
That is just so cute! I had to stifle a giggle a few times! I love the names, too, of the original characters! So pretty! Update soon, please!
Spicy Diamond chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
HeeHee. I love it. It's very, very funny. Fan Girls are scary.
Saotome chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
wwooah.. fangirls... ack..

*the now familiar stange lights up*

And all the girlies say he's pretty fly for a blue guy

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 6

You know its kinda hard just to get along today

Thier subject isn't cool, but they thinks so anyway

He may not have a cure, and he may not have style

But everything he lacks, well they makes up in denial

So don't inflate, his ego rate

You know he really doesn't really need it anyway

etc etc...

And all the girlies say he's pretty fly for a blue guy
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
LOL Love it more please!
AbeoNeco chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Hehe, Very cute! Love the idea of crazed fangirls! _ So True! So True! I'm a BIG Zel Fan. My computers name is Zelgadis, and I refer to him as my nii-san (big brother) _ He's so cute, I love everything about him! *sigh* Zel-kun... _
elffromspace chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Hee hee! Can I have some bluberry Zel Ice Cream? This was very cute! What silly peoiple those fangirls be! Tsk tsk... *clings to her tied up Bishonen collection* I could never be anything like that. Oh! Is that Zelgadis? I need to go glomp him! *runs off*
gratuity chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
yay Kelly! I really loved the way you write Zelgadis! And even though I use 'kawaii', I'm not a fangirl...okay, not MUCH of a fangirl. I mean this IS , we're ALL fangirls. Some more than others...*shudders*
Elusion chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Gah! *smashes Juniper furiously with a big mallet*... Whew.. Breathe... God that felt good. Sorry, but WHAT AN ANNOYING LITTLE TWIT! Err... I despise her, but the story is still good. Write more!
robocharwhy i logged in too chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
I love this story! You know...Kenneth is cool!:)
Winged Dancer chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
LOL, Kelly, that was so damned great! Really, that Juniper is the emboidment of every fangirl around, I think I hope you'll post the next chapter soon!
Tealya chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
Lol. Very funny. Aren't little fan girls just sooo much fun?
Rune Simbriant chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
*grins* I have to admit, this is interesting. I like the ice cream bit. It's very original.
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
This is funny. The whole of Seyruun has been converted to a gigantic group of Slayers fans! I think the most amusing part thus far was the ice cream flavors... 'Zel-flavored ice cream'... *snicker*