Reviews for Survive
Flaming Rose chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
I really love this story and I'm sad to see it end, though I'll read the sequel if it's up (probaly), though I still have to admit that a bigger part of me is wishing for it to be under fifteen chapter -like what you've already posted for the other part being fifteen chapters- or for you to not have written it let so I can just appreciate this masterpiece and let it drift in the endless hole of my bookmarks. (Sweatdrops.)

But, anyway, support to the author and keep up the good work!

P. S. I hope that the stoy can have a happy ending and that Harry and Voldemort end up together at the end or at least both being happy while Harry's in the afterlife or visa versa.

Anyway, bye, thank you so much, May Your Muse Be Forever With You! Keep up the good work, please!
Flaming Rose chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
I love theway the story's going! Finally punching some more plot in there and focusing on the emotional/depper realtionship part! Amazingly, even the Dom/Sub parts seem even more than bareable; I kind of like them now that I've seen the way that it works into the story, though I still hate the part at the beginning -the beginning of the Dom/Sub part- were Harry was just super submissive.

But I still love it, so, no hard feelings? (Smiles sheepishly.)

Anyway, bye!

:P
Flaming Rose chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
I love this story but the Master/Pet thing is making me edgy...I just hate a submissive Harry that loses any will of his own.

I mean,it's not that bad, but I hate Harry that's not fighting back and willing to stand up to Voldemort and actaully have a pair of balls of his own. The Master/Pet thing is fine and all in the bedroom or even in the bedroom -if there's something Harry really doesn't want to do, he won't do it-, but outside he's an independent person.

Anyway, sorry for the mini rant! Keep up the good work!
Flaming Rose chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
(Is sooooooo happy!)

Flaming Rose chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I love you!

It's just -everything! Everything about this story is absoultley perfect! I just love everything about it!

I'm so sorry that I cannot give you the review that this absoultley wounderful, masterpiece of literature deserves, but I hope that until you obtain such a review -from myself or others- that you will be content with my rambling.

Anyway, thank you so much for such a great story, please keep up the good work, and have a wounderful weekend!

(fr/FR)
GreenDrkness chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
I'm so confused by this story but in a way I understood the complexity of it and I loved it
Keep on the writes
LightningDragon chapter 27 . 4/19/2014
Holy SHIT, WHAT?! *dies*

Onyx: Er - great writing... If totally heart-wrenching... erm... I'm gonna go kill a mudblood... Ciao.
Arwenien chapter 27 . 1/27/2014
Ok, I will say it frankly, this story was sometimes just... stupit. I realy enjoyed first half but the other half... no comments here. I was sniggering all the time when I was reading about Voldemort playing to Harry's killings. It was like watching very bad movie and wanting just slap himself in the face. Odly, at times I like reading sub/dom relationship, but unfortunately even for one moment I didin't buy your version of sub/dom. Harry had a family which was beating him, so he will not appretiate that he have abuser in his life again. I understand that for some people pain is arousing, but only when it's just a play. And what we have in this story? Voldemort is mad at Harry just for stupid things, so he must punish him. And what Harry did? Harry was apologising him every time and love him much more *I roll my eyes*. Voldemort is just like the Dursleys and Harry should simply kick his arse.

Ok, I will stop my ranting here. Beside that, I want only to say that you don't use punctation at all. A lot of times it was hard for me to understand what you are writting. And grammar is really bad. English isn't my native language, so I also do a lot of miatakes, but even I was able to see misspellings and other stuff. I even wondering, if you aren't English and just writting in english because you can gain more readers.

Arwenien.
JIMIRMA chapter 27 . 1/24/2014
Really liked it. But I found it sad that this story didn't have a happy ending.
Nemesia23 chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
Hn, your story is really sad. I can't picture people like your Harry's characterization simply because he's just the most martyr hopeless guy that I've ever encountered reading in a fiction. But oddly, unexpectedly your story is very good. It's depicts the humanity in the main pairing. Voldermort is a class of his own here, really bloody stupid to realize his mate is the one he's hurting the most. I want to bash his head and grind his bones, did he really expect Harry to just be alright with him getting a bride, and children in the future and making Harry the one that raise his children. Really, what a fucking twisted man he really is, a monster in a human skin. I truly feel angered for Harry. Really wished it ends up really good and that Harry finally gets his mate without always hurting. Anyway, despite me having issues with too much angst and Harry's self torture, your story is rather cool and fun to read, and i find myself engage in reading for hours, and read it from the beginning to your last chapter. Hope there's an update coming up soon.
FalconLux chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
Okay... Hm. I absolutely refuse to flame, so please don't mistake me. I really did enjoy most of this story, and there are some things that I'm still enjoying about it. Unfortunately, sub!Harry is more impossible for me to deal with than mpreg. Again, I blame my own issues. Namely my inherent disdain for subs. Now, I know that there's this whole delicate mindset that goes into a proper dom/sub relationship, and I'm not saying that I think it's wrong or anything pedantic like that. I just can't bring myself to appreciate a sub character any more than I could... Peter Pettigrew in canon. Not that I'm saying they're the same thing. Anywho, I'm a very dominant personality that needs one almost as dominant to be happy. That's how I like to see Harry and Voldemort.

Moving on from my little... whatever that was. This is a great story, but unfortunately, 18 chapters into it, I have to conclude that it's not for me. I understand your hesitance to put spoilers in your warnings, but you might consider putting them on your author page maybe, and offering people a chance to look there if they'd rather prepare themselves at the risk of minor spoilers. Just a suggestions. It is, of course, your story to do with as you will. Some things though, like mpreg, sub/dom, and creature fics affect individuals (me, but I'm sure I'm not alone) rather strongly. I literally cannot make myself read anymore. It's depressing.

So, thanks for a fun ride, but I fear that this is where we part ways. Adieu!
FalconLux chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
I feel compelled to pause here and send you great big massive kudos for the masterful expression of Harry's trust issues. I honestly found myself relating on a level I had not realized existed in me. Now I just need my own Voldemort to help me through it. Preferably a super hot female variety... You don't have one handy, do you? *bats eyelashes sweetly*
FalconLux chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
This remains devilishly fascinating despite the whole Veela thing, which I generally avoid like the plague. That aspect has been tolerable thus far. Now, however, I am terribly frightened that there was a hint of future mpreg in this chapter that has left me positively terrified that I will be forced to stop reading prematurely. Though I consider it highly unfortunate for all the great stories that I am no doubt missing, I have not been able to bring myself to tolerate mpreg in anything except the most vague of mentions. I suspect that it's the feminist in me rebelling against the mere thought of any man daring to take what is intrinsically OURS in the ability to bear young... *sigh* Sometimes, I am dreadfully disappointed in myself, as I like to think myself quite progressive (not least because I myself am a lesbian and have absolutely nothing against male homosexuality), but alas the very thought of male pregnancy draws from me an involuntary scowl that would frighten Severus Snape.

Oh well. I'll give it a try and see if I can survive it or not. Great story BTW! Cheers!

(pardon the melodramatic rant)
FalconLux chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
WHAT?! THAT'S IT? WHAT DECISION DID HE MAKE?!

Oh, right, I can just hit next...
FalconLux chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Intense, gritty, and intriguing. I LOVE IT!

Gonna read more now.