Reviews for Bastion: Before Too Long
Saritenite chapter 2 . 2/4
Impressive. Lots of good Bastion vibe and lines detected here.
DaRkCaRnIvAl413 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
There aren't very many Bastion fanfictions around, so when I found yours I got really excited. Even though it's only two relatively short chapters so far, I really enjoyed it. I do hope that you are going to continue this. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I will wait forever, as long as it takes, for a next chapter. This story is a fantastic re-indition of Bastion, and I love the way you make the Kid sound a little stingy with his bluntness. The narration is very well done too, albeit you switched a couple times from past-tense to present-tense in wrong spots, but it doesn't take away from the story. Keep up the good work! So glad to see more Bastion fics out there.
Nathan Huss chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Interesting. I saw this way back when it was just the one chapter, and on a whim looking at the Bastion fics again (what few there are) saw that this had a continuation. Looking forward to seeing what you plan on doing here.
Robert DeWarren chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I really like how you kept the story in the same line as Rooks' ingame commentary, it adds a charm to the story. At any rate, i really hope you continue, there are far too few Bastion stories out there for such a great game.

Hoping for more,
-Robert DeWarren
ChocolateTeapot chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
After you sent such a nice PM, how could I not review?

I like that things are changing, that the reset is not a complete copy of what has gone before.

The Kid's flashbacks are very nicely done. They manage to capture the creepy atmosphere of the cataclysm well and are well integrated with the “real world”. You also do a great job of showing just how weird they seem to him.

“Throwing the thought aside, he continued his way to the recruitment offices steps.” This should possibly be “the recruitment office's steps.”

My favourite parts otherwise were the Kid's interaction with the recruiter and his bewilderment at the new assignment.
Hijokugei chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
*fwooooooooooooo*

Trippy as all fuck, and done in the Narrator Voice perfectly to boot. Man, you got some serious badassery here. Keep writing, and my your writing implements never waver.
The Benevolent Scriber chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
NIce, I look forward to more, thanks for the PM.

This is a really cool idea.
WordNerb93 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
This is amazing! I was hoping you'd continue it eventually. And, by the looks of it, this will be a great story once it's finished!
vulcan24 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Poetry, this is great.
Alereic chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Nicely done, but this is teaser-ific. Please, *please* write more.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh now this is an excellent start...pity it seems to be dead.
WyomingWind chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Good start! Can't wait to see this game finally get some fics of its own.
requim17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I listened to the song as I read this because I love the song that much. So addicted to it right now...
Rose Jennison chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Very nicely done. It has nice flow and fits into the song lyrics pretty well. I can hear Rucks now. :)

By the way, did you know that the fanfiction site actually has a section specifically for Bastion fics now? There's only two there right now, but if you wanted more people to find it you could switch the category of your story.