Reviews for Seussical the Musical rehearsal bloopers
4everMagic chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
My school did Seussical two years ago and we had a lot of similar bloopers to. I was Max the Dog in our show
guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Im the Cat in my Seussical Jr. Production and im a girl! Haha i dont know if thats necassarally normal but... eh. Anyways, this was really funny and your cast reminds me a lot like the my school's musical cast from last year! Have fun!
SteamPrincess chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Our school is doing suessical jr and I really really reeeaaalllllyyyyyyyyy want to be Gertrude cause Gertrude is soooooo me and I loooooovvveee notice me Horton!
Mrs.Alana Pena- Sulkin-Maslow chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Im Gertrude in my play...and im into it! Like...for amazing Gertrude I just jump around and look stupid while the bird girls are STORY
Trixie Halle Nightshade chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Omg! My schools performing seussical too! Im a who! Do you think i should pot bloopers too? Or do you think that would be stealing your blooper idea?
Nightshade9802 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Lol I remember a time when I. Was gettin my make up done to be mayzie and I was sitting down and Horton came up and said "I didn't think you were that short"the way I was sitting my feathers were draped down the back of my seat making it look like I was was pretty funny
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Those were quite strange...but funny at the same time! This was such a good idea of yours.

Well, I am super glad that you enjoyed it!...* mumbles to myself* Why does everyone get to do it and not me! * cough* Never mind me...

Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and a promising New Year!

Seussetta ;)
KTRose12 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Oh my gods, this is soooo funny. My school did Seussical last year ((I was Jojo...yeah, we changed Jojo to a girl)), and we had some funny things happen to us, too. We actually had two Cats, so they had to split lines and were always stepping over one another's lines. An our Mr. Mayor hadn't exactly gone through puberty yet, so he always sang really high. And on opening night...the egg wouldn't open. It was horrible.

Also, there was one day when one of the Cats and I decided to sing" Zeus" instead of "Seuss", and no one even noticed. The year before we had done High School Musical, so there were a lot of times when we randomly broke into "We're All in this Together." Plus, our Mrs. Mayor had lacrosse a lot, so we often had a lot of people at the same time saying loudly, "I'M HIS WIFE!"

Ah, to rehearse, fun to perform.
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
OMG! I can't beleive all that really happened. This is so funny. I really like it!
disneydork29175 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
*applauds* Well done, young Seussian! These are great! (sorry I didn't review before, I was on vacation and couldn't get internet access... which is also why the PM's weren't enabled) I think you have a bright future here in the Seussical fandom!

Peace, Love, and Seuss forever.

Em Cabot.

P.S. Thanks for mentioning me. I must admit that I did freak out a little when you said you were writing bloopers too. But you're right, it's different!