Reviews for The Ripper
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Didn't remember that beginning, well, we shall see what we shall see.
Rachel garber chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was so fucking hot, have to read it again. great story, kept me in suspense throughout.
misstequilarose071 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I want Edward to be my is so hot,love love this Edward
becqui chapter 34 . 10/14/2013
Totally enjoyed this story, Thank you and well done* smile
EffulgentEllie chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Great story! Very dark, slightly twisted, and perfectly written. That's how I would sum this up. I loved the plot, the twist on your folk lore, the character's histories, and how the entire Cullen clan found one another. I even enjoyed how you played James' character as a victim instead of the obvious villain. Amazing scenes and I'm glad we got to experience Edward in his true-to-self dom role.
bella0609 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
He's pretty dark... no conscience whatsoever.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Is this Jack the Ripper?
Kelly J chapter 34 . 7/8/2013
i absolutely LOVED this story! it was so kinky and fun with a great plot line! cant wait to see what you have next for us!
wally wally woof woof chapter 34 . 6/3/2013
wonderful as ever sweetie, sad its finished, but its been a marvellous journey. hugs x
Rachel Garber chapter 34 . 5/24/2013
Wow, that was awesome, so she is still mistress, but they switch roles now and again awesome that was hot interesting story of how she came to be, And a boy for James after all lol great story, glad I found it again.
Rachel Garber chapter 33 . 5/24/2013
whew, geez you had me worrided there for a while now I hope this is done, and that they are safe, so who is it, Carlisle?
Rachel garber chapter 31 . 5/24/2013
Oh this is a mess, I am so angry wiith Bella for being so stupid, how could she let her guard down, and James, not just cause he wants to fuck Edward but because it is James that wants to fuck Edward ewww, oh this is tough to read I am so angry with her, esp after her dream, why did she let her guard down.
Rachel Garber chapter 30 . 5/24/2013
I think this is the last ch I read oh dear, have things to do, omg, can't believe she was so stupod as to leave door unlocked, can't have them killed. oh my this is scary The scene itself was so hot very erotic, loved that Edward met his match, but worried abut what James will do to him
Rachel Garber chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
Oh boy poor Edward just hope that nothing happens with James I have bad feeling about him he is a real skank good ch, well written story hold my interest, just forgot to ck to see if it had been updated.
rachel garber chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
I think I read beyond this, yet parts of this seem unfamiliar, can't wait to see what happens, I know James is in the next scene, at least that is what I seem to recall, hoping that Edward is not killed, *shake head nervously* great ch, exciting, looking forward to catching up, it has been a while
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »