Reviews for The Ripper
Michaelmas54 chapter 31 . 2/24/2014
Yep, still out there. My God it's getting exciting ! I'm just hoping James will get what's coming to him, veerrrryy slowly!
CSG chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I usually dont care much for Vamp fics, but seeing this one rec on FB i have to add it to my TBR. I do hope to read it soon! ;-)
Michaelmas54 chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Just off to take a cold shower after reading this chapter - jeepers !
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Umm, my breath hard and fast, chest heaving, I know exactly what he means, so good, so very, very good, had a great time there with Edward, iykwim. lol, sorry tmi. Great chappie, gotta get out to do some last minute shopping, laters baby
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Didn't remember that beginning, well, we shall see what we shall see.
Rachel garber chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was so fucking hot, have to read it again. great story, kept me in suspense throughout.
misstequilarose071 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I want Edward to be my is so hot,love love this Edward
becqui chapter 34 . 10/14/2013
Totally enjoyed this story, Thank you and well done* smile
EffulgentEllie chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Great story! Very dark, slightly twisted, and perfectly written. That's how I would sum this up. I loved the plot, the twist on your folk lore, the character's histories, and how the entire Cullen clan found one another. I even enjoyed how you played James' character as a victim instead of the obvious villain. Amazing scenes and I'm glad we got to experience Edward in his true-to-self dom role.
bella0609 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
He's pretty dark... no conscience whatsoever.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Is this Jack the Ripper?
Kelly J chapter 34 . 7/8/2013
i absolutely LOVED this story! it was so kinky and fun with a great plot line! cant wait to see what you have next for us!
wally wally woof woof chapter 34 . 6/3/2013
wonderful as ever sweetie, sad its finished, but its been a marvellous journey. hugs x
Rachel Garber chapter 34 . 5/24/2013
Wow, that was awesome, so she is still mistress, but they switch roles now and again awesome that was hot interesting story of how she came to be, And a boy for James after all lol great story, glad I found it again.
Rachel Garber chapter 33 . 5/24/2013
whew, geez you had me worrided there for a while now I hope this is done, and that they are safe, so who is it, Carlisle?
1,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »