Reviews for The Ripper
CSG chapter 5 . 2/24
I saw the A/N about your parents. I hope they both are doing well.
CSG chapter 4 . 2/24
HOLY FUCKING HELL! Now that is what i was talking about! Now must go change panties. :)
CSG chapter 3 . 2/24
Hey he was suppose to be jacking that cock! O.o
CSG chapter 2 . 2/24
Yep this is a diff kind of Edward.
Reading several FF at one time. So i may jump in & out of here.
Michaelmas54 chapter 34 . 2/24
Love button being clicked on - now. Well Lisa, that was a roller coaster ride for sure. Not giving anything away, amazed that J survived after being such a s *t ! One of the 'hottest' stories I've read for a while, I was almost covering my eyes during some parts and wincing and pleased they got a HEA. You are a very good writer and obviously have a very colourful imagination - so thanks for sharing. I'm going to lie down on a cold piece of lino now for a while to recover.
Michaelmas54 chapter 31 . 2/24
Yep, still out there. My God it's getting exciting ! I'm just hoping James will get what's coming to him, veerrrryy slowly!
CSG chapter 1 . 2/24
I usually dont care much for Vamp fics, but seeing this one rec on FB i have to add it to my TBR. I do hope to read it soon! ;-)
Michaelmas54 chapter 4 . 2/23
Just off to take a cold shower after reading this chapter - jeepers !
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Umm, my breath hard and fast, chest heaving, I know exactly what he means, so good, so very, very good, had a great time there with Edward, iykwim. lol, sorry tmi. Great chappie, gotta get out to do some last minute shopping, laters baby
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Didn't remember that beginning, well, we shall see what we shall see.
Rachel garber chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was so fucking hot, have to read it again. great story, kept me in suspense throughout.
missvamp007 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I want Edward to be my is so hot,love love this Edward
becqui chapter 34 . 10/14/2013
Totally enjoyed this story, Thank you and well done* smile
RuthlessRoxy chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Great story! Very dark, slightly twisted, and perfectly written. That's how I would sum this up. I loved the plot, the twist on your folk lore, the character's histories, and how the entire Cullen clan found one another. I even enjoyed how you played James' character as a victim instead of the obvious villain. Amazing scenes and I'm glad we got to experience Edward in his true-to-self dom role.
bella0609 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
He's pretty dark... no conscience whatsoever.
1,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »