Reviews for The Ripper
readicted chapter 33 . 6/13/2015
Woah!
readicted chapter 32 . 6/13/2015
Trance-like flashbacks happen at the most inopportune times don't they? C'mon girl snap out of it and unlock the helpless vampire boyfriend/life partner!
readicted chapter 31 . 6/13/2015
Hoh! Carlisle is Isabella's father as well as Edward's sire. They both have Carlisle's blood in them, twisted! Now, lemme wrap my head around her being a part of The Brotherhood, well living amongst them anyways. Did she forget them as part of her dementia. Was she not affected at all by their scent before? Vamp-grade table and shackles courtesy of Demetri, clever.
readicted chapter 30 . 6/13/2015
Crap on a cracker, lock a damn door before getting your freak on. Not that that would've stopped them though. What's wrong with Bella? Did she pass out from Edward's super…venom? The intruders and Edward's chained up and Bella's blessed the f*ck out! I'm guessing James and Demetrius are there. And Demetrius is a werewolf maybe, and there will be fire?! Oh hell.
readicted chapter 29 . 6/12/2015
Literally caught with his pants down! What unfortunate timing. So Bella nearly went vamp on his azz, till Edward stepped in. Wonder if he'll be punished for that. James is clearly up to some deviousness. He will not give up so easily, and the mysterious new Dom, Demetrius is probably involved.
readicted chapter 28 . 6/12/2015
Emmett, a bound submissive in a leather thong?! Oh my…
readicted chapter 27 . 6/11/2015
Wasn't the emblem on his ring a pentagram? Does that signify some demonic order? Has someone else been alerted to Isabella' s research, protectors of some sort. I fear for Edward. Will Isabella weaken him by denying him blood, to enhance his experience in the dungeon, only to leave him susceptible to harm? Or is she parasitic to him? There's a sense of impending doom lingering and I'm nervous.
readicted chapter 26 . 6/11/2015
Wow, she really pushed him during this scene. I was surprised by how much they did. And what the heck- the whites of her eyes turned black?! That's some freaky ish right there. Like code Red, scene over, time to go ish. Is she a demon?
readicted chapter 25 . 6/11/2015
Oooh, so we'll get to see Bella as Edward's sub! And he's a veritable sexual neophyte. This is going to fun. Scary, but fun.
readicted chapter 24 . 6/11/2015
I almost forgot that Edward initially harbored nefarious intentions towards Bella. It's going to be hella intense when Bella drinks from Edward.
readicted chapter 22 . 6/11/2015
Ok, THAT was one helluva lick!
readicted chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
Is it just her human side that's dying and she will become fully vampire?
readicted chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Well that was appropriately kinky.
readicted chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
She's dying, aww.
readicted chapter 18 . 6/11/2015
"I can smell it on your breath." Oh gah! So she thirsts for blood when highly aroused? My Kindle tried to autocorrect 'thirts for blood' to 'thrusts for blood!' Hahaha I guess that would've worked too. Thrusts for blood!
1,280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »