Reviews for Cleveland
bainst chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
I just don't know how I can stand the cuteness of Puckitty! And Kurt just broke my heart thinking Noah wouldn't want him.
Kina-san chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Yeah! Kurt finally discover Loki is really puck.
Kittendragon chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
I loved this chapter. :) I hope to see more soon. I'm glad Kurt knows it's puck in the small kitty body, but I feel bad that they can't communicate to each other beyond the body language. Hope everything works out. I can tell Puck wants to protect Kurt just as much as Kurt protects him.
tom chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
you have no idea how much i love this story! please keep writing :D
Roxie i do byte chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Lol poor loki/puck uh oh i wonder how madd mercedes is
eb012203 chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
YAY! PucKitty fix achieved! I love that Puck could nod for Kurt in Loki form! Fun! Looking ever so much forward to more! :-D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Well... he knows now. But out there are lost of kittens that Kurt can adopt .w.
JasonDragon64 chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
I'm still getting used to the fact that Kurt actually believes in magic (yes, I know he said that him mum and Britt's practiced together, but I honestly thought that he was merely supporting a friend there).

Okay, Kurt is now aware that Puck and Loki are one and the same, excellent! Sadly, he still thinks only in terms of loss (either the kitten he loves or the boy he could love), and not in terms of what Puck must be going through, nor his friends and family. Two weeks is a very long time for a teen to be missing (even if everyone knows he's "away").

Mercedes and her imperious demands on Kurt are getting a tad old, don't you think? Okay, her current boyfriend and Kurt's ex hooked up. And this is Kurt's fault why, exactly? Kurt truly needs to be able to tell Mercedes that while he *is* her friend, he's not an on-call therapist to make house calls every time she has some new crisis.

Loved the chapter, Wings. I hope you'll be updating soon!
Setsuna19 chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Oh god this chapter, this made me cry so much!, but i have to say that this "He's not a Magic Eight ball" made laugh so fucking hard i can't even.

And Mercedes is dumb if she blame Kurt for Sam's behavior, seriously, how can he be responsible if Blaine broke his heart?, Really 'Cedes, really?

Anyway, you must post the next chapter asap ok, ok?

Take care!
Silver1226 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
I love this story so far, and I cannot wait for more. We just got a new kitten two months ago and the descriptions of Puck trying to learn to walk are so adorable spot on. More please?
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
ugh Finn, i'm so disappointed in you.

Kurt and Loki/Puck are so cute!
Kittendragon chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Puck is so sweet in cat form... And Kurt is such a sweetie, too. I'm glad Finn started to see the error of his ways, but I wish it hadn't been at Kurt's expense. I love kitty!Puck getting mad on Kurt's behalf.

Hope to see more very soon!
Wild Mage 44 chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
Wings, I LOVE LOVE this! You have no idea. My world as been kinda crazy as of late and when I get a email that alerts me to a new chapter, it's like Christmas. And I think this, I do, is my favorite of all your works. I love this. So I can't wait for more:D
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
Ah, Wings... this chapter was so sweet! I'm truly looking forward to seeing what happens when Kurt finally gets Puck back to human!
Nana H chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
I'm really liking where this is going :-)

Please update soon! ;-)