Reviews for Cleveland
SnowWhite06 chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
this is just cuteness at a whole nother level
Roxie i do byte chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
Ooo carole is so cute cuddling with burt in panda form lol good noah knocked som sence into finn
Lady Babette chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
This just gets better and better.
gleekfreak211 chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
Lol Panda bear Burt! How cute
Black-Cat164 chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
I loved the begining and the end of this chapter it made me laugh. The Burt being a panda bear thing was really cute.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
LOVED IT!

Kurt's shriek - Carole's laughter at Finn.

Puck asking Burt to smack him up the back of the head.

And finally, Carole's girlish squeak to cuddle the Panda Burt!

Genius!
JasonDragon64 chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
WINGS! I have no idea what to say here. Puck beating on a naked Finn (priceless), Finn apologizing for basing his ideas of family on someone who's family portrait is in the dictionary under dysfunctional (duh, it's so Finn!), having tampons in his nose for the nose bleed... (one, isn't Carole past the need for those? and two, HYSTERICAL! when that boy figures out, he's going to be really embarrassed) or Burt turning into the gentlest and cuddliest of the bears... a bleeding panda! Not certain if that's typecasting (the man is fairly scary, but cuddly when he tries) or just Kurt wanting to show he can choose the form...

Any chance our boy will be changing Finn into something? A puppy, perhaps, so he'll finally get that dog he wanted?
SouthernHemmy chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
Omfg! I was laughing so hard...tampons up the nose..smacking Finn in the back if the head loved it fucking loved it! My friend truly awesome and I want to snuggle the bear too!
eb012203 chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
A Panda Bear? Effing sweet! Man I love this story!
MissiYoung chapter 15 . 9/28/2011
ugh no not finn bits! *traumatized* awesome fic, thanks for sharing and i look forward to more!
Roxie i do byte chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
Yes he decked finn yeaaaa lol i liked this chapter i cant wait to see how puck gives him another kitty to replace loki
bainst chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
So we have now established the human Puck is defintely as sweet and adorable as Puckitty. Well done. :D
MrsTColfer chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
AH! IM A HUGE SQUEALING MESS OVER THIS FIC! It's so cute and sweet and lovely! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE !
Gleecret chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
Cracked up at that last part.

He totally just punched Finn for being mean to him while in kitty form.

Loved this chapter it was equal parts hot and adorable and just wonderful! Eeep.

Post more soon. Glad your writers block is gone.
mrscakeakajane chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
'I do own a shot gun.' Burt stated before he headed back to the kitchen.

Puck turned wide eyes to Kurt, who simply shrugged as he turned on the shower, 'two actually.'

lmao i love this line

i love the appology from burt and where he huged puck and called him family.

and i can't wait to see the reaction from finn as to why he was punched, all in all brilliant chapter
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »