Reviews for Mangaka
So1Thought chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Freaking hell. So like -
wow.
I mean.
Love the last line. An punch in the solar plexus that is somehow understated.
And the rest of it too.
I wish there was more of this, but the ending is so perfect.
JUst. Wow.
Love the whole thing, obviously.
sheniyag chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You should have continued
The Musician's Song chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I really wish there was more of a story to this. Just wow.
Flayne chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I love it, love it, love it. I would have never guessed that I'd this pairing one day and guess what, it made me cry. I thought the title absurd at first, but now it just feels so real, Ichigo's desperation and Gin. Especially Gin. I do wonder what the shinigami's feelings were. I wonder what they saw and heard from Ichigo. I wonder if Gin has time to draw his manga til the end. :(
varthanaa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Lovely..
So lovely..
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
That was incredible, a punch to the gut. I want to ask for more but the ending feels like it's sort of the whole point of the story, which is wonderful(ly sad).
The Random Human chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I really like this fic, I love the beginning, tough the scene where Gin is taken is a bit confusing, I also really like the ending. I hope there is a part 2
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE IF ITS A BIGGER STORY BUT JUST DO SOMETHING WITH IT ITS AWESOME!
miss johnson chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Beautifully written.
winedark chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is my number 1 favorite bleach fic of all time. Everything is just so perfect and dramatic. The vivid descriptions and characters actions really get under my skin.
Ben'njo chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Awesome chapter!
Rasdra chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Wow, just wow. Any chance of a sequel?
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Wow, this is so awesome. I don't suppose you'd consider making a sequel? if you haven't already that is.
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I'm so sad that they took Gin away T.T After all this time, what made them suddenly chases Gin. I love this fic and secretly hope for more chapters.
NGBW chapter 1 . 10/27/2013