Reviews for Mangaka
Flayne chapter 1 . 2/27
I love it, love it, love it. I would have never guessed that I'd this pairing one day and guess what, it made me cry. I thought the title absurd at first, but now it just feels so real, Ichigo's desperation and Gin. Especially Gin. I do wonder what the shinigami's feelings were. I wonder what they saw and heard from Ichigo. I wonder if Gin has time to draw his manga til the end. :(
varthanaa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Lovely..
So lovely..
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
That was incredible, a punch to the gut. I want to ask for more but the ending feels like it's sort of the whole point of the story, which is wonderful(ly sad).
Mistress Steff chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I really like this fic, I love the beginning, tough the scene where Gin is taken is a bit confusing, I also really like the ending. I hope there is a part 2
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE IF ITS A BIGGER STORY BUT JUST DO SOMETHING WITH IT ITS AWESOME!
miss johnson chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Beautifully written.
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is my number 1 favorite bleach fic of all time. Everything is just so perfect and dramatic. The vivid descriptions and characters actions really get under my skin.
Ben'njo chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Awesome chapter!
Rasdra chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Wow, just wow. Any chance of a sequel?
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Wow, this is so awesome. I don't suppose you'd consider making a sequel? if you haven't already that is.
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I'm so sad that they took Gin away T.T After all this time, what made them suddenly chases Gin. I love this fic and secretly hope for more chapters.
NGBW chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
So sad and moving.
MCarmichael chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
oh my god! you just left it there and i cant i just

great story BUT YOU JUST LEFT IT LIKE THIS *sob*
staranise chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow... powerful, poetic and intriguing. beautiful piece.
Bloody Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Please continue this story, it seems like it ended in a 'to be continued' way. I love this pairing.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »