Reviews for He Who Laughs Last Laughs Best
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Well done. Nicely phrased, just the right length, good prompt, amusing ending.

And I think most of us thought about it :) I was kinda disappointed that there has been no indication of a child in the storytelling so far (he's chewing that silphium after all), because I think this would have been a funny scene. Glad you captured it here. Barbarian man-mothers, indeed!
Non chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Wow, I know in the actual series weird magic woo means their story's are at least part true, but this is exactly what I thought the problem would be with that theory.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh my! It took me a good minute to stop laughing... tears were running down my face from it. Simply marvelous!
Yoholic chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I thought about it, i thought this might have happened if not for the contraception, it set my mind at ease, would have been akward or brilliant cant make up my mind which, a minnie kvothe dressed in red leather to visit his potential man father at the inn
Contaminated Angel chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I think everyone who read the book thought of this.I know i did, you did, and those who commented before me did as well. It was quite enjoyable to see it put into words. Thank you.
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Heh I just finished WMF last night and I though of the great level of Irony something like this would be.
AGirlAlone chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
A funny coincidence...hahahahaha...
AncientAmrei chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Believe me or not, that was the exact thing I thought about when I read their discussion about 'man mothers' :D

Too funny!
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Finally! About time someone shut these smug bints up! Harharhar!
Hasbean chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
People were thinking of this! I was wondering whether Penthe or Vashet ever gave birth to a red-haired baby. Guess the silphium didn't work, eh?

I liked the way you portrayed the characters. Although the Adem section dragged a bit to me, you gave them some authenticity. I liked the way you played with the absolute ridiculousness of the idea of the Adem not realizing sexbabies. Weird stuff. But this is a good fic!
3lanterns chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
The italicized gestures had a nice ring of authenticity. I also liked the inconclusive "Funny. Coincidence". We were all thinking this. Thanks for writing it.