Reviews for A Promise and a Pocketful of Scales
Racgirl chapter 1 . 3/15
Sad
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
That's Awful. Why would you write something like that? I don't even want to think about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This amazing.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I have been an emotional HTTYD-crazed wreck for the past hour (stupid painful gifsets) and I hope you know that I am crying. This broke me. My heart just feels so empty and broken and oh my god the feels I can't handle it and OH MY GOD!
The most heartbreaking AU of all time is right here. I hope you're happy, because I will never be joyful again.

(PS: you're a fantastic writer. Please don't stop ripping my heart out)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Uh... Was this nessasary to write! I'm really creeped out now. You're TOO good at writing tradegy. Please don't consider this as a flame. Its not meant to be!
Ethan P. Babb chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Your writing is as beautiful as it is sad. The way in which you describe Astrid's horror, born of her nightmares was better than some of the published novels I have read. Her discovery of just who Hiccup was a painful and bittersweet moment. I could almost see her confused and hurt face as she examined his journals. Leaving out scenes such as Astrid taking over as dragon rider and tamer sets this fan-fiction apart from other such works. This isn't some cheery happy go lucky fluff. This is a work of art depicting the pain of one who has lost so much in one moment as it resonates through time. The events depicted within this snippet brought tears to my eyes and pain to my heart. Well done.
Professor Killjoy chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
So beautiful and heartbreaking.
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh gosh that was sad, but very good.
97kingdomwolf chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
TTTT
Sad chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Its so well written and sad
Kiryu's Soul chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
WWWWHHHHHAAAAA!

This is the saddest story with toothless

Read my story " The Dragon-Kid:Seed of Toothless
JDT chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Depressing
Drago829 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
TT-TT why? *sniff sniff*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
i could FEEL the tears coming on by the end
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hold on a sec *sniffs* okay, I'm good.

I stand in awe. Whoever you are, you have skills. Enormous skills. Bravo. Or bravo.