Reviews for Contractual Obligations of Love Matters
Fanficsmutlover44 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Really hoping you continue with this, it just dreams "good times" for them both.
P.S,
"using vocabulary which needed to be dissected and open to interpretation." Was a really funny line because I thought the same thing.
SlytherinHeir666 chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
that was amazing
aliduck chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
Hmm. Reached the part about Lucius and other Death Eaters being turned on by Hermione's torture at Malfoy Manor and decided this really isn't my cup of tea.
Black Banshee chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
As usual now, I love this dragon tale !
somethingnew2016 chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
I would really like to know what happens in the future. I am a big Dramione fan and would like to see if Draco does get Hermione back when he gets older
Inggita chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
Very interesting story concept! :)
TheDemonLady chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Awesome!
Hubertwinslow chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Yup yup pretty good story...the sequel could be like draco growing up and acting like father to the twins and tries to steal mimi!
TaleTerror chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Different. Interesting though :)
Bexes chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Not sure why to think of this tale. It was very fast paced and confusing at times but original and creative.
liljennmartin chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
A really unusual story...that I thoroughly enjoyed! Great writing!
Megan Consoer chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
dbg chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Great story, surprising and unpredictable in a good way.
marianna79 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
as long as they don't turn into dragons for the long run. I'm glad everyone's happy and that they do keep Draco. It was nice Harry was happy to keep him too.
marianna79 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
cool. I had read this one ages ago and thought it had finished at their bonding for some reason. I don't remembe if it's been favorited or not, but I'm going to try, in case it wasn't.
LOL. Poor Hermione. A baby Draco and twins on the way! At least Lucius will be around to help out and he loves babies. I love how Narcissa's letter was her reminiscing, but proving it was Draco.
Silver dragons? awesome. a reason why they were so concerned over blood purity, even better.
Is Lucius going to get younger for Hermione when he goes to get Draco? Will Hermione change? Is that why Harry was well-matured or he just finished growing in general? He didn't have real technical Malfoy ties. If Lucius goes, will he be transformed too?