Reviews for Contractual Obligations of Love Matters
TheDemonLady chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Awesome!
Hubertwinslow chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Yup yup pretty good story...the sequel could be like draco growing up and acting like father to the twins and tries to steal mimi!
TaleTerror chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Different. Interesting though :)
Bexes chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Not sure why to think of this tale. It was very fast paced and confusing at times but original and creative.
liljennmartin chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
A really unusual story...that I thoroughly enjoyed! Great writing!
Megan Consoer chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
dbg chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Great story, surprising and unpredictable in a good way.
marianna79 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
as long as they don't turn into dragons for the long run. I'm glad everyone's happy and that they do keep Draco. It was nice Harry was happy to keep him too.
marianna79 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
cool. I had read this one ages ago and thought it had finished at their bonding for some reason. I don't remembe if it's been favorited or not, but I'm going to try, in case it wasn't.
LOL. Poor Hermione. A baby Draco and twins on the way! At least Lucius will be around to help out and he loves babies. I love how Narcissa's letter was her reminiscing, but proving it was Draco.
Silver dragons? awesome. a reason why they were so concerned over blood purity, even better.
Is Lucius going to get younger for Hermione when he goes to get Draco? Will Hermione change? Is that why Harry was well-matured or he just finished growing in general? He didn't have real technical Malfoy ties. If Lucius goes, will he be transformed too?
eliza6801 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
I know I've read this before and it was just as good the second time around. I love the end. As a divorced mom of three youngsters, the only romance I get is through fiction. You are not unnecessarily graphic in your sexual scenes, but they are so very sensual. They are probably the best in fan fiction. Desire is what is sexy and you convey it so well. My poor neglected libido thanks you.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
This sucks! I want a sequel! Can't you write one? Please?
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
nicely done
LoriAnnRut chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
This is a really great story. I loved it. I would kind of like to know if Draco gets his witch back or not. I hate loose ends. lol
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Nice way to tie up all the loose ends. And we readers can always imagine what could happen next.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
This is my second time reading this. I'd made no comments previously. The sex magic here is intense, as well as the good ol' smut. Well written.