Reviews for I Hope She Was Worth It
Sara2488 chapter 1 . 3/10
Can you send the original story to Me in pdf please! I was half way when you modified it ...thanks you are great
Bella believes this huge pile of shit Edward is spouting? HE fuckfucked two women for longer then eight months and hes crying rape? I don't think so...

I just cant believe that bella is accepting what he says like theres no other option. Let me clue you in bella...Edward is a lying sack of shit.
So Edward fucked irina for EIGHT MONTHS BEFORE HE FUCKED TANYA because Edward was SCARED that irina would...rape him? Seriously? That doesn't even make sense!

If he didn't WANT to fuck irina then she would have HAD TO RAPE HIM wouldn't she? But instead...Edward fucks her willingly for eight months?

ya OK.
Hes had sex with irina a shit load of times...so why is he crying like a little bitch? He was obviously attracted to her on some level...HELLO HARD ON AND AFFAIR! I'm sorry I just don't see it.
Why would bella say that Edward cant buy her anything "ridiculously expensive"? Wasn't his excuse for fucking two whores for months that they weren't doing well financially?

So after getting fired, starting somewhere new and then picking up a coke habit hes got a ton of money?
is the "teasing" supposed to be cute? its not.
How do you "Make up" for carrying on TWO affairs for months and months?
So...bella will leave him for cheating but she will take back and date a cheater AND a addict? Oh that's super smart.

SO Edward gets someone clean, not used up, smart ect ect...and bella gets a stupid, cheating addict? Ya sounds totally fair!
Edward could have literally kidnapped women ...that list said human trafficking! And bella decides to stay BEFORE Edward says what hes done? She has to be one of the dumbest females ever.
OF COURSE HE HASNT SLEPT WITH ANYONE SINCE YOU LEFT...DUH, he only sleeps around when he WITH YOU!

Sounds like Edwards an ex junkie or something...but I don't really care.

I mean really, I don't care about Edward AT ALL in this story...which is really weird cause I'm always pro Edward. But you had him lie, cheat, and fuck the grossest whores in twilight and I just cant care anymore.

I want bella with ANYONE that isn't Edward...hell id take newton right now over Edward.
I could give a shit whats going on with whoreward back in Chicago. HE CHEATED ON HER...FOR EIGHT MONTHS...WITH TWO DIFFERENT WOMAN!
I don't see how she could ever trust him again. He lied to her so many times, cheated on her so many times. Risked her health without even telling her. He really could have gotten an STD and gave it to bella. Women who would basically force a guy? Ya, total sluts...he slept with them then slept with bella...ya I'm sure he wore a condom but we all know that they aren't effective all the time. So giving bella an STD was a very real risk.

And Edward obviously was attracted to them enough to get and stay hard...its not like it was all against his will. And he very easily could have gotten another job...the supposed reason he cheated is completely invalid.
He cheated on her OVER AND OVER AND OVER FOR EIGHT MONTHS? ALMOST A FUCKING YEAR? And shes gonna take him back? OH HELL NO! NEVER!
I don't get why bella would just have a regular conversation with assword ...it was just weird and out of nowhere.

and Im sure you will have some asinine reason for edward cheating...like, my boss said I had to fuck them or id lose my job. Like that would really happen and like that changes ANYTHING! ANd honestly, if edward didnt WANT IT, it wouldnt have happened. Simple as that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I really hate how everyone seems to think that Edward would be the cheater in their relationship. Honestly, Bella would be the one to cheat. For fucks sake she kissed Jacob and actually wanted to have a life with him after getting engaged to Edward. Bella's the fucking cheat here.
1,761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »