Reviews for Curse Of The Black Pearl
MaddAlice chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
I wasn't too sure about this crossover at first, but I thoroughly enjoyed it once I began. I especially loved the fact that all four girls managed to each carry a specific role in the story without being reduced to a background character :)
RevDorothyL chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
What fun! This works better than the original, with four girls to take over and improve on various aspects of Elizabeth Swann's role, plus fascinating glimpses of Calypso's involvement in Chloe's fate.
Booklover9477 chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Awesome story! I love it! I usually don't like multiple main character stories but you somehow always make me fall in love with them anyways. I loved the plot, the characters, and the pairings. I really hope there is a sequel, this is too good of a story to not have one. Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Will and CHLOE?
It's a square?
Duquette7 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
This is a bloody wonderful story, in fact it's the only POTC fic that I've enjoyed on this site or any other.
LatinBookReader chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
My mind has been blown by this story! It's so cute and I'm hoping for a sequel...?
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Where, good shadow, is the second installment of this series?
wicked18writer chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
MAGIC AWESOME FANTASTIC
Lazydreamer99 chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Loved it wish there was a sequal with a little more chole and will anyways great story and also do plane on making the sequal for the crossover of the lord of the rings and smallville? 0.o
ifonlyx33 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Well, I began reading this today, and I was very excited with where it was going.

Then...then Will loved Chloe instead, and I decided I didn't like the direction this was going.

I was already "shipping" Chloington (since she was ten dude. Since she was 10. Makes Norrigton look just a bit like a jerk), Lanill (Will & Lana are my favorite characters in their original media. Then you strung me along at first and made me think he loved her, but then you wrote him as cold to her and wrote her to be a little too wimpy), and Jucy (or maybe Jois...either way the abrasive Lanes get along well with pirates...but I was leaning toward Lucy since I liked her better).

Nonetheless, I held with it a bit longer hoping things would even out. But...There is no promise of that (after reading the comments) so I don't know that I care to continue. I'd love to continue under different circumstances, but I'm done.

Please know, you were doing fine the way you were writing the story, but I'm not just not ready to read a "Chill" story. I like Chloe, but I have a preconception of who should end up with whom. And in the preconception things are different. It was an interesting twist to portal Lana, Chloe, Lucy, and lois into the POTC plot line.

One thing I've learned is that I really don't like love circles where girl likes boy who likes other girl who likes other boy who likes the first girl. It makes me incredibly frustrated.
hsmrmae chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
OMG I LOVED IT!
Sculllyga chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hola, perdona por no haberte dejado revision en cada capitulo, en realidad lei el fic de madrugada con el imsomnio y me ha encantado, ojala escribas mas historias de Chloe en piratas del caribe, ah y no se porque, pero de pronto me gusta la interaccion de Chloe y Barbossa, bueno,voy a comenzar a leerlo de nuevo porque me ha encatado.
ElsaFrozen chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
Great story! Are you going to write a sequel?
minlin chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
YAY! This ended well! I'm glad that Chloe and Will finally got togehter and that Lucy made her escape from a 'proper' life!

I'm hoping that you're going to continue with more stories in this universe. Though if you do I hope you give Norrington a happier ending than the movies did!
Vicky Flores chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
I absolutely loved this story! Are you going to do a sequel with Dead man's chest? I HOPE! IT would be AWESOME!