Reviews for Small Complications
Wolf'sVine chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
Yami is just super adorable! And an imperious, proud and mischievous little kitten! Cuz that's what he reminds me of. Poor Kaiba, has no clue for what he's in for! Though, that instant flare of attraction between them made me grin so wide that I almost thought I was the Cheshire Cat! I know it's been... years since you've written anything to do with this fic, and the likelihood of you suddenly deciding to write more is... well, minuscule, but I still wanna have hope that the knowledge that you have someone, (me! and others), that wholeheartedly enjoy and adore this fic will somehow get you to start writing. Please.
WyvernHandler chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Um, I noticed that you haven't updated in ages...

Does this mean... Are you not going to finish this? I don't find many 'tiny Yami' fic out there, so I'd like to see this one through. But if things have come up and you can't/won't finish it, I'll understand.

If you aren't going to finish it... Can you tell me how it was going to go?
Candy world chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
good story, I'd like to read how this will turn out! I don't know if you still update ...
Atemues1991 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It's such a sweet fic! I hope you'll find the needed free time to update it at some point! x)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
If you have the time to continue this, I'd be extremely happy! x) The fic looks awesome!
PrincessAnime08 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
This story sounds really amusing
ilovemanicures chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I'm not gonna lie, I was hesitant at first about reading this, because it just didn't sound like it'd be that interesting. But I'm glad I did because this story is the complete opposite of what I thought it would be! I love Yami' personality, the plot hasnt even really unfolded yet but you can just tell it'd be a good one ;) But what I loved most was Yami and Seto' "meeting" that was the best! xD I can't wait for your next chapter, I think this story is gonna be awesome! ;D Thank you so much for sharing what you have so far!
AyaSeth chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
He found Yami! And you just made Kaiba blush! This is so cute!

I'm seriously waiting for the next chap. :3
Marikshipper chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
You're welcome!XD ...Hehehe...Seto was blushing! So cute!XD
Marikshipper chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Omr! You actually used the name!XD I feel so special now!XD Hehehe...Get your game on Seto...'cause here comes Lil' Yami!
ThisxIsxLove chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I like this story it's really good :)

I wish I had a tiny Yami living in my room... He would be so adorable x3

Please update soon!
Marikshipper chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hmm...i like the idea of this...you could name to story...

Small Complications!