Reviews for Strengthening Bonds
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Would love to see this continued . . . one of my favorite obidala au fics I've recently read!
MADStar529 chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Great chapter! Hope you continue!
MADStar529 chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Great chapter!
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Great chapter. Wow, was not expecting him to get angry! Loved it though.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Great chapter. Nice to see some teasing moments between Qiu-Gon and Obi-Wan.
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Oh! Great chapter!
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Great chapter.
kelwin chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
good fic
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
This is going to be trouble. I'm a little confused by the dreams they were having, though I can guess that the creepy figure in Obi-Wan's dream was Anakin, and the girl was Padme, but then why would she say she loved Obi-Wan when he is quite clearly in love with Siri? As I said, I'm confused, but I'm sure it will all work out in the end.
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hmm, I like this plotline and overall idea of the story. You have amazing diction, voice and vocabulary, much more impressive than many other stories I've read. A question, though, where in the galaxy is Anakin?
bekyg620 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I absolutely love this. I don't know if you actually plan on their friendship turning romantically later on. And though i admit I'm a huge obidala shipper, I am enjoying the relationship you've written here. I cant wait to read more.
Radish chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
i hope u get back 2 this story soon. i love it, just 1 question though; why is qui-gon still alive?
Valairy Scot chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Just a bit of a blow up here, eh? And following Obi-Wan's convo with Siri - let's hope both minds are a bit clearer in the morrow.
ElectroVenik chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ah...you just missed the chance of perfect citation)) Why not end the letter by "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You are my only hope"?))))
Usaki Daikatana chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Another great chapter. Once again, you really get Obi-Wan's character perfectly down. I can't comment on Siri, as I haven't read much with her in - but she seems very-well written and doesn't jar.

I must say, Padme reminds me of you :) Worrying about if her friends will think she is crazy . . .

Very well-written stuff indeed, and I like it a lot ... but I want to know how Qui-Gon survived and what happened in the duel with Maul!