Reviews for So Many Drabbles, So Little Time
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Harry, Ron and Mione. How lucky of you xD
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
Isn't it a little weird to name their son after the legendary sorcerer, that they know is Merlin?
Master-of-Masters chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
Okay, I think I may have missed something at somepoint
Why did Arthur get together with Gwen in some chapters and Merlin in others
Ja Ne
Merlyn Pyndragon chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
x3 Lotsa these made me smile! Especially the second one oh that was hilarious! X'D But there's a problem with number 11. It seems to have gone...missing. Anyway, alerted and favourited! :D
Yabbit chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
rofl

would love another chapter coz this was was so amazing

:P
FantasyFlinger chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
Drab 10 is from tangled- I know cos that moment made me laugh so much when I watched it, and you do it credit
myellar chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
LOL! Great job,update soon! Okay, so, i have a request. i also have a 100 merlin drabble thing going on, and i wrote one to thsi prompt: "The awkward moment when Morgana realized Morgause calls her sister because she neverlearned her name." Could you do one to the same prompt? I've been trying to find another author who did it, to see what it would be like in someone elses perspective. D thanks!
myellar chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
oh yea. crush hm merlin, for all the times he's been a prat! GO MERLIN! D
myellar chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
LO FREAKING L! Fantasitc.. no 1 woulda thought of that! D
myellar chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
just gotta say- u do know a drabble is actually a fic that is exactly 100 words long, right?
myellar chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
LOL! 'What about my pants?' CLASSIC MERLIN! Great job D
myellar chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
I want it to be merlin, but it sounds a little more like gwen. GWEN AND ARTHUR SUCK 2GETHER! Sorry,had to get that out of my system. Either way, great job.
myellar chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
OMFG. KILL HIM MERLIN! Great addition D
myellar chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
GO MERLIN! Great drabble, update soon!
myellar chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
I HATE UTHER. HE NEEDS TO BURN IN A PIT IN HELL. SERIOUSLY. Arthur/Merlin rocks though. great drabble D