Reviews for The Flight to Rison's Deep
JediNic chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Brilliant. I love your take on the STAR WARS universe - all of these untold stories!
Beloved Daughter chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I really like how you wrote this story, particularly chapter 2. It almost reminds me of books like The Swiss Family Robinson, except with the boys instead of a family. Actually, I can't remember exactly what book it reminds me of where children look after children. Eh, yeah. I'm getting off track. The point is that I really enjoyed reading this story and really enjoyed the way that you wrote this. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Great to see things from another perspective, for once. This time, the good guys'. Refreshing
AerinBrown chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Wow. That was wonderfully done. I think that you are an awesome writer. The story itself was extremely sad, though how could it be otherwise, right, with the content.

The interview was also written very well, and I'm glad that there was more after the first chapter. It made a good sort of ending to the story. I really liked it.

Please keep writing!
Inarae chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
Wow. Im not sure I have the words to express how good this story is. I cant explain how it touched me, but touch it did. Im not sure what emotions it evoked, but I felt them. It was utterly believable and one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It filled a hole for me; yes, there is Vader and the Emperor fighting the forces of freedom, but there is allways. . . there is always that what your story showed. It makes the SW universe whole, not fragmented. How can one believe fully in a world of absolutes, no matter how much one loves it? Anhow, you are a stunning writer. Thank you very much for writing and sharing.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
Wonderfully written, as always. It's all too easy to forget that hundreds of thousands, even millions of people died on both sides and left loved ones behind. I especially liked seeing a familiar face in Vertash.
Pseudo Psyche chapter 2 . 4/14/2002
What a wonderfully imaginative and heartfelt story. The other side of the coin is just as interesting as the first. You have created very real people in your characters. If you're considering continuing the story, please do.