Reviews for The Independent Men
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Oh Fudge, of course!
Violintide chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Just wanted to say I've been tearing through this series and I am completely hooked - I love Kirk moving through the ranks way better than instant promotion, and I love the feel of their relationship as well. Hoping you'll write further into this series, but I love everything so far!
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You are such a good writer. I'm running off to read the sequel.
SlenderLoris chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
omg hanging on the edge of my seat now...I need a sequel. I love how Jim is so possessive, that strikes me as a trait he would have. I would like to see a little more emotional growth in the relationship, they really don't seem to have good communication, but I have total faith that you will show that in you continuation of this (excellent) series. I have really enjoyed all of them.
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
OH, SHIT! And here I was stupidly thinking that we were saved from the whole 'destruction-of-Vulcan' thing just because this story is AU... *facepalm*

Oh man... How is Spock going to survive this with Jim being on another ship? How will his ship not be destroyed immediately on arrival? HOW WILL THEY DEFEAT NERO IF THEY'RE SEPARATED?

So many questions! Can't wait to see how this all plays out *anxiously starts biting fingernails*
Name is no name chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
oh my! I love this series! I loved the last one too. I just had to review and let you know how awesome these are. I feel like you've kept everyone in character so well throughout the whole thing and now I can't wait for more! Well done on another great installment. :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
WHAT? you're leaving it there! thats soooooooooooooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean! you better post your next one soon (
spockismybb chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
OH MY GOD. not vulcan :(

aww shit i love my spirk so much

this is a beautiful story, cant wait for the next one

Neko-dono chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
O.O ...OMFG! how will this change the events of the movie I wonder...this was an awesome installment 3
Doni chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
No hate here...can't wait to see your master plan. Oh, and I loved the brief fluff before whatever shit-storm you have brewing.
Timberlou22 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Interesting stories. Love each new chapter in the story line. Can't wait for another one.
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Yup, I hate you. Make it better soon, please!
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
No~~~You can't stop there! This was fun to read. They are handling their separation the best way possible so I'm happy for that. Please update soon. I'd like to know what's going to happen! Thank you so much : )
bakedham chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awww, yeah. Let's get the party started. :D I'm excited for the next installment!

I could totally connect with this predicament-missing someone so much that you just want to find someway to teleport over there. **sigh** You put it into words concisely! :) I like.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ooh! Oooh! YES! Okay, this story was delicious. Is there going to be more? No no no, I won't hate you for a cliffhanger. I would hate you for writing a cliffhanger and never returning to tie up loose ends. But back to the story. I loved how Spock has somehow subtly changed because of Jim, and is struggling to adapt to life without him. I also thought calls every other night were awesome. Your figures of speech in Jim's lines, by the way, rule. I can *hear* him saying them. I was impressed that Pike was accepting of Jim and Spock's relationship and understands that as much as he can without jeopardizing the ship, Jim is focused on Spock. I will be forever curious as to what caused Jim's black eye, though. So it goes along, and then - the new orders. Spectacular. I will be expecting a follow up on this. In all your K/S stories, something happens to pull them apart. Please let this have a happy ending! Well, as happy as it can be with this crisis that's going to happen with Vulcan...