Reviews for A Modern Pocahontas Tale
ilovetoread77 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
are you sure that you are not going to make a part two of this story i think you are the only one that have a modern pocahontas story on here and i like how you made it less disney not like everybody else on here can you at lest think about it you could even make the honeymoon part m for mature but i not here to juge you i really hope you will write a part two for this story i think it need a sequel write to me as soon as you can
ilovetoread77 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
hi i just read A Modern Pocahontas Tale and i love it a whole bunch and i was just wondering are you going to make a part two in this story u can call it A Modern Pocahontas Tale the next chapter it can be about john smith and pocahontas getting married and having kids please do another part in the story cause it really need one because it is that good write to me as soon as you can and tell me what think
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
This was such a fresh take on one of my favorite disney movies! The story was well written and full of amazing twists. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece and all the hard work that was put into this story!
doodlegirll chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Honestly, this is so epic. I love it! I love how easy you made this seem, like this was actually the movie itself in modern times. Making John an architect is new, fresh, and exciting!

Everything is lovely, and your English is excellent. I would say I couldn't even tell it isn't your native language!

(I have been meaning to review this FOREVER, but I finally stumbled across it again and reread everything!)

A great read. :)
Jyoti chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
Wonderful job!
Lady with a veil chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
wow... sweettt... they got engaged...
yay!
I can feel why Poca let Smith go. It's really proves her power of love & confidence.
Lady with a veil chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
it's really sad & sweet. But I know why John done it. anyway I'm happy that Rolfe is dead.
Lady with a veil chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
yay! you r back with a great update.

I don't belive Rolfe. He's meaan & Ratcliffe too.
Jyoti chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
I wouldn't be worried about this chapter because it's brilliant. I would have reviewed a lot sooner but it takes me a long time to read such long chapters. Anyways, there were kind of a few sentences that I personally felt didn't flow, but it was well written for the most part, and it kept me entertained. It was very intense, and you can really sense the emotion felt in this chapter. I would say that it's an amazing job that you did :)
Jyoti chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
NOOOOO! Was what I kept saying in my head as I read the first part when Pocahontas went for a drink! Omg this is definitely a twist on things, I just hope things will get better. Oh John Smith, you have to do something. Maybe they will burn the papers! Oooh, that sounds like a good plan ahaha xD. Awesome update! Can't wait for the next one.

Sorry for not reviewing your other stories, like I said before, I've been busy with my own. Great job though!
blackcatshadowss chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Hey, that was a huge chapter but really great.
please update soon , I can't wait.
I've noticed that in your stories Rolfe is the bad guy, the evill one, I mean it happens usually whereas in my stories he is not xp
And I also love your Thomas character,he is lovely here.
Also, Disney is not history, but the sequel (which I strongly hate) is not history either.
It's just a crap with some slightly historical facts.
blackcatshadowss chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Wow, that was a big one !
Well, this is an amazing story I sat here and read all the chapters, I am exhausted now but it doesn't matter for the story is so good.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
ladyofwonder chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
That was a really good chapter

I can't wait for more you make it so susupenseful it is awesome

this is a very addicting fanfiction i hope that Pochantas answers.

Great job!

I can't wait for more :)
Jyoti chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Amazing! I love it! Update asap, I wanna know what happens.
Lady with a veil chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
THIS IS THE BEST POCAHONTAS STORY I EVER READ!

And this one is your best chapter so far. I enjoyed how you pictured rolfe :)

And poor Smith:( I feel for him.

Update soon.