Reviews for Carnelian
yuki chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
uhm I read the ending comment and was a bit surprised your descriptions through out the story they are soo good. _ I do hope to read some more some other time keep it up

Crystal Yuzuki chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I've read this so many times, yet I still can't get enough of it!
Thegraybluekitten chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like/d it, especially the style. It flows really well and is easily read. Really love it.
jeddikah chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
how this story has only 19 reviews, i'll never understand. i assure you, i have not read a story like this, well, ever. you have an amazing writing style and stunning creativity! i am indeed looking forward to the sequel, and since i know i will read this again it is favorited. great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
this was amazing you are a spectacular writer! the way you described sebastians eyes was the by far the best part! best fanfiction ive read, ever!
Crystalwhisper chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh my god I love this story to bits. (Okay sorry. Your language is just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, with an elegant and emotional flair within it. The romance which you portrayed between Ciel and Sebastian is...divine. And I really mean it. You're an awesome writer, forever and always! XD
kuroshitsujilovingfreak chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
i think this was a VERY VERY good fanfic, i loved it. it was very unique in its own way, and i could really feel their emotions. one thing though that really got to me this entire fanfiction, its not spelled "daemon", it is actually spelled "deamon". but besides that 1 thing which like, destroied me, i LOVED this fanfic. 1 of my new favs. _ 3
JezebelStrike chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I liked it a lot. You can even say love
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This fic was great. I got lost in the words. It was beautiful.
Calipsancat chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very, very sweet! Thanks for the story.
TheGreatChickenbone chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Beautiful and by far my favorite Sebastian x Ciel fic I have read.
Abandon all hope chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OMG! This was amazing! Thanks for pointing this out to me or I would have totally missed it! Keep writing no matter what it is!
Aaron-TheStarfire-Turk chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
great story only thing I can suggest is doing a second chapter with Sebastian as the thinking party so everyone can see what that sexy butler feels for his unsuspecting lord.
AgelessWitchofShadows chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love it! You should definately write some more chapters. It nearly broke my heart. Are you sure that this was your first attempt at a lemon and yaoi and Kuroshitsuji? Because I would have said otherwise. :)
My-Beautiful-World chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Your first attempt at yaoi/lemon/ Kuroshitsugi fanfiction? I hardly believe that. Not only did you win at the Kuroshitsugi fanfiction part, but you also won at the yaol part as well, which btw, is the best Kuro yaoi i've ever read. Good. . . no wait, great job!