Reviews for The Silence Between the Spaces
Skimball4 chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
Second time I've read this and still loving it. I especially love your title for it.
Skimball4 chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Loved your author's note about the fan girl...I totally agree!
Skimball4 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Do love me some hurt and comfort and whump.
Elanshaw chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
I really love the bromance. I love that though Danny yells a lot..he truly truly cares for Steve as Steve does for him. You showed this in your story.
Great work..and very well written!
CelicaChick chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Awesome story. Live the trust and friendship!
Mklaihai chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
oH MY GOSHHHHH. this was incredible. this was marvelous. this was... yup. i'm crying. (so it must be good.) really, this was fantastic. so so so good. i love Steve Danny's friendship. i think it's one the best on TV, and you captured the essence of them perfectly in this story.

i really wish we would see more hurt!Steve/broken!Steve on TV. he's so stoic, and inscrutable and SuperSEAL-never-gets-hurt-Mcgarrett all the time (most of the time) so when we finally see his 'human' side, it's like seeing a different person. even if the majority of the glimpse of his 'human' side is in fanfiction. ;) haha.

wulll, i'm rambling. but this was fantastic. well done. definitely a favorite story. :) {oh, and your writing is incredible. so descriptive and just... alksfj;lsjfa;ldsjf. amazing.}
lanteaddicted chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Are you going to write any more Hawaii 5-0 stories?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
What a touching story! I have read it before but I don't think that I reviewed the first time.
evening spirit chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Well, I think your words have a lot of power. Your ability to create the images and emotions in the reader's head is stunning and I love the bond between Steve and Danny you have here.

War is cruel and needless. You managed to convey that through your tale and that's an added bonus.

Thank you for sharing.
evening spirit chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
LOL, that author's note, seriously. Here you write such an emotional scene, bring tears to my eyes and wham! Ruin it all with one sentence, that has me ROTFL. How dare you!
evening spirit chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Broken Steve vs Hurt Steve? I'll take both thank you.

Excusme. Are you my brain-twin?
evening spirit chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
*Gasp*
Please, write some Arrow fic.
Now, I know it was OT, but you know what I mean. ;)

You are an amazing writer, you manage to create the atmosphere, all this anticipation was so palpable, I wanted to claw at the screen. Great language skills, spot-on characterization. What more could I want?... Oh, MORE.

Off to read more. ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I have really enjoyed reading all of your H50 stories. Thank you for writing them. I love how you portray the characters and hope you write some more.
loststolenandfound chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Oh myyyyy this fic is PERFECT. One of the best H50 stories I've read. Thank you so much for sharing!
Lidil chapter 5 . 11/11/2011