Reviews for Chasers
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Decided to check out your other stories and Im totally loving this one too!
Totally hooked with your writing you must continue!

Thank you for all your stories! Keep it up girl!
27aquarrow72 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Well... I didn't know too, Rox.
That's why I wanna know, now!
Update ASAP!
I'm waiting.

FAVFOL
aquabutterfly1000 chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
This is great! It's been a while since i read the last chapter i just got done reading chapter 12 and up and so its killing me. What the hell is going with xion and Roxas? Why does e erroneous know who soda is or who he once was? And why can't he remember? I can wait for the the update!
narukyuubimode chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
Amazing , i'm loving the story.
funni neko chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
So dramatic I like that! It's very interesting can't wait to fine out what his mother was talking
starchasersemerald chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
wonderful story so far! i'm on the edge of my seat, waiting eagerly for what happens next! Again, stunning job!
AKApolarbear chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Okay, so like...this is totally just me being picky (I can't help it - FF8 is my favorite of the series and I'm totally the type of nerd to remember little detail like this) but...at the part when Roxas used Thundaga on Rai...that totally wouldn't fly in the original game because Raijin has elemental affinity for Thunder magic and would absorb that Thundaga like it was nothing. And then you're screwed because you just healed the punk and you have a consecutive boss battle after him against him AND Fujin, which you can't afford to lose because you need to get Pandemona for your GF collection, and you really don't feel like waiting until Ultimecia Castle for the second opportunity, because at that point you're already on the fourth disc, so what does it matter anymore anyway?

...Anyway, my rant of Final Fantasy VIII aside...that's really all I wanted to say. Not that it matters anyway.
RikuTakamura chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
D: SEIFER YOU DILDO, i hope he gets killed
aquabutterfly1000 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Are you ever going to update this? If you don't can I take over the story and finish it?
LightzMusic22 chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
When does Dora learn about the key blade?
Nikki Sage chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
I admit, I was a little skeptical about your story since you didn't really have a good number of reviews vs. the number of chapters written- I've learned that this usually means that the story might have a good plot but choppy sentences, unrealistic characters, and/or scenarios that are overplayed. But you've proved me wrong, this is the best kingdom hearts story I've read in a LONG time! You have a lot of talent and I can't wait to see how this progresses. Update soon please :)
aquabutterfly1000 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
hey i see u havnt updated on this iwanted r u going to finish this? its amazing it has a differ enviroment to it then other kh stories please reply and say if ur going to finish it would awesome if udid but its alright if u dont too i like ur other stories too
BizarreHarlequin chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
Hey you updated! I'm glad I was worried C8 by the way it's Erika, I changed the name
Kindra Mckleen chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
Yay updates! This story is a really interesting twist on the games while still remaining true to them. Riku and Kairi had better get to see Sora sometime. A kingdom hearts fanfic just isn't complete until Sora meets back up with his two best friends, at least that's my opinion XD

Keep up the good work!
AKApolarbear chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
...You spelled 'Hollow' with an 'a' again. Once a beta, always a beta.

-Org13 out-