Reviews for Higher Education
GarethGlee14 chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
I finally read this all the way through I like it a lot
holdmetonight chapter 22 . 1/28/2014
This was one if the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Please write more puckurt.
Calmzone1 chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
Wonderful AU story - well done!
haughbe7 chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
I read all 22 chapters straight through from last night. This story was absolutely incredible. You have one hell of a way with words. I love your writing. Onto the next!
Drarry4eva chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
Brilliant story. Really, it's good. I am so glad that Kurt didn't end up with Blaine but with Noah instead. They are practically the only ship I'll read in fanfiction from Glee.
Drarry4eva chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
I really like this story. I wish there was more smut but oh well. And Quinn wasn't Noah's girlfriend. Quinn was Finn's, and Noah got her pregnant. They weren't even together, when he got her pregnant. Anyways, despite that, I still really like this.
ocean's pebble chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Soft and sweet. I like it.
ocean's pebble chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I love the subtle Mercedes Lackey reference you worked in here.
LoginProblems chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
Great, so great, and so realistic. Brilliance.
TwilightEclps chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
Love it!
BeyondAllTerapy chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
I've read this before but it's so good that every time it crosses my path I just have to read it again. Don't know if it was the same the other times I read it but I don't really get why Beth is sad at the end. Anyways, congrats on another awesome story.
123claire123 chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
wow great story
mykyou chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
omfg!
DearDancers chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Is it saad that the first thing I noticed in the last paragraph was "You made Puckerman cry"
julesmonster chapter 22 . 4/25/2012
I can't tell you just how much I enjoyed this story. The ebb and flow of a lifetime spent together is a difficult thing to portray, but you did so spectacularly. Great job.