Reviews for Lockhart's Soulmate
Deluded, a bit.
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I totally love it :DDDD They absolutely fit together, don't they? :D
YouClickedMe chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
i love this story and simply cannot stop reading it ! i hope you will right more about this paring
Potterhead evans chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OMG ! You should do more I love this paring
FourthHallow chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Thank God he lost his memory. . imagine their kids! AARGH!

... Snape being the main dementor.

That line owned! And those two words Snape has spoken.

- Lockhart.

And

Epic.

So, loved this story, characters are so IC that I wanted to kill Lockhart and yeah... Great job

[KD]
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I really enjoyed that. When someone mentioned Lockheart/Rita I was shocked, but after Reading a few I'm inclined to say it's a good ship! Please write more, you've got a great writing style & I'd love to know what happens! I thought you captured the essence of Lockheart very well, I always imagined him to think like that!
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Haha you go Rita Skeeter! Lockhart is such a presumptuous prat! You wrote him really well.
Snape's little Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OMG. This was so funny! I laughed so hard! I'm glad that our little convo about Lockhart and Skeeter inspired this story. I LOVE IT! You captured Lockhart very well!

I loved how Snape instantly said "No." And, I'm still laughing over this paragraph: "Seriously, these people needed to liven up more. It was a bit like being in Azkaban. They, his coworkers, sucked the fun out of it, Snape being the main Dementor."

~Jenna
The Fic Whore chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
LOVE IT! *can't stop giggling*

I almost feel bad for Lockhart...haveing Rita run out on him...

Excellent one shot! I've never read someing like this before.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
"Drop dead before I hex you, Lockhart." I couldn't stop laughing after that and then to make matters worse Severus shows up and before Lockhart can finish he just says flatly "No". One of these days your going to make me pass out from lack of Oxygen. Here is your mystery box... UPS truck, an Urban Dictionary, an Under Armor shirt and pants, a flock of unicorns, a UFO, some Uranium (I'd advise to never look up a picture of Uranium, So sad and scary), an Ursula coffee mug, and the planet Uranus. Upload a story soon please! :)
The Yellow Rubber Ducky chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Nice work. A great story about a horrible couple. Well done!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
OMG! She will eat him alive, literally! This was a scream. I love how you slipped it into cannon. Thanks for sharing.
Wendy Waddles chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ain't it amazing how those strange little bunnies can come together and work so well at times? LOL

This was a riot, a match well made and quite deserving of each other, even if Rita may have the more sense of the two. And it's great how you fit it right in with his "So sorry-dozed off..." line!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/23/2011