Reviews for Smoke Signals
Harleyzgirl chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
I'm not certain if I enjoyed their kiss more or that fantastic banter over their near kiss just hours after Derek quit. Damn those were both soooo good.
Mind you, all the team and their advice were amusing, but it was my Hotch who stole that seen. :)
Another most wonderful story.
Harleyzgirl chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
What I enjoy most about your stories is the reality check and this one is no different. Derek isn't instantly over smoking because Pen is willing to give him another chance at loving her as a couple and he's straight up that he may fail. Love it and this little fic. Hoping that second kiss is the epilogue.
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Congrats on quitting! :)
JJ and Em have some explaining to do, lol.
I see where Pen is coming from, but the ladies aren't wrong either.
Can't wait to see what Derek has to say for himself.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This one is going to hurt. Quitting an addiction is super hard, but thinking it's keeping you from something you want as badly as Derek wants Penelope can be like playing with matches in a barrel of oil just because you're wearing a flame retardant suit. Dang, you're brave to take this on, but knowing you, you'll rock it and entertain us to boot. Off to read more.
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
OMG where is this video of shemar singing to kirsten? I need to see it!
Also this was a great chapter
Angels-heart1 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Great story. Loved it.
little lolly chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
such a cute story! i love it
Luke's Momma chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
*sighs happily*

Hell yes it was worth the wait! Great job Krick.

Well done on the non-smoking. You should feel really proud of yourself... KEEP IT UP!
Luke's Momma chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
As much as I loved this chapter, and I *did* love it, my favourite line has to be '...Emily was already scrambling to her feet. "Two steps ahead of you, blondie."

That is just so Prentiss, I can pciture her in my head nudging JJ and saying that exact phrase. Wonderful!

OK Derek. Let's do this. Don't give up on giving up. We're all there with you!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Another awesome story. And congrates on quitting.
fairgirl chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Awww so sweet. Congratulations...be brave, I'm with you here!
writersblock24 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Aww, very sweet. Keep up the good work!
Tiffywiffy1205 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Loved it!

Can't believe how good this story is.

Love how cute they are together.

Very well done.
amkp chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Wow! What a kiss! Defintely worth the wait. Loved all the ideas on how to quit smoking and I'm so proud of your three smoke-free weeks! Keep it up, Babe! Great job, ~Angie
sangreal7 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Absolutely fantastic kiss, as usual honey, but I especially loved Derek rushing back ahead of the team because he wanted to be with Pen.

And congrats on your three weeks ... I knew you could do it. We'll be celebrating three years before you know it :)