Reviews for Did You Say
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Sobbing over end - and if Jake says she has pretty eyes during a cakout session, hell will most certainly freeze over. I know Eclare is end game but reading things like this make me wonder how bumpy the road to end game will actually be. Thanks for ripping out my heart this morning ;)
EliLover28 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Yay! Eclare! Haha. Jake and Clare were friends with benifits.
maralita chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great job! I loved it! :)
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I KNEW IT. Once Jake said the thing about pretty eyes you didn't have to write it. I knew that Clare was thinking about Eli. WOOOO ECLARE WILL FOREVER BE NUMBER ONE.

Cake is just a pit-stop. Whateva whateva.

Awesome one-shot, bro!

I would compliment you further, but I am afraid that all of my praising is giving you a larger than life ego. Lol so I'm toning it down. ;)
Hamster157 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
OMG THIS IS FABULOUS. Reminded me of some song like When you're in bed with her, you'll think of me" or something. . . maybe Kelly Clarkson? Idek that's my sisters weird music she ahs to put on. . Okay that's irrelevant, so back to review! It's was so good and the additional Eli lines are so smart! Loved.
InkBloodChambers chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
i loved this i ship eclare and i loved the fact that they are endgame and still love each other
Summersetlights chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh my God! I love you for writing this! ftrhyrj.

This was so...realistic and lovely and so...nfygj. I can't even explain it.

It was just fantastic.
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
For a semi Cake fic... I actually liked it... I'm a hardcore EClare shipper so the end most definitely satisfied me though. Very very good though :)
EmandEms chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awwww. Clare, I miss you with Eli, too!

So good!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hahahaha I loved this OMG this should sooooooo actually happen in the show
GrounderPrincess chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Aww, poor Jake.. but this was funny :)

I really wish something like this would happen on the show. I think I would be able to handle 'Cake' more better if in the end, it came out that Clare was always thinking of Eli while being with Jake.
musiksnob chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was perfection.

Absolutely perfection.

It was just the right amount of her genuinely wanting to be with Jake (although that kills me) and still having Eli on the brain.

Still not cool with Cake at all, but this was great :)
CrystalNight1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I liked the Cake in this, but I still prefer my French pastry :3

This was a very sweet story, I really liked it! (No. Not sweet as in the pastry joke...) I mean, how could I NOT like it if it's from you? You're a great writer :)

Favorite - ing (?)!