Reviews for Arbitrium Liberum
HoneyBear84 chapter 7 . 11/8
omd loved it
K-no-uta chapter 7 . 7/13
Wonderful! This story was wonderful. Just the perfect length, the right genre and the right light-hearted settigs without more than a tad of drama involved! So it was perfct for me to read before going to sleep to relax! Thank you very much!
SaiyaCat chapter 7 . 5/29
So cute!
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 7 . 4/8
Hahahahaha XD oh rayos! Hahahahaha! Te amo tanto. Enserio! Ahora creo que le debo algo a Albus, por hacernos tal favor. Severus desnudo! Camino desnudo! Que belleza, casi me desmayo imaginandolo. Lo ame! Y el vuelo con el hipogrifo! Oh Merlín! Fue lo más cool que he visto! Apuesto que los Slytherin estan felices de que su jefe de casa tiene estilo y es genial, sin mencionar guapo y sexy. Con cintura pequeña y culo perfecto. Ah... Babeo por él. Gracias por publicar esta hermosa y bella cosa.
shera98 chapter 7 . 4/2
This was awesome. Great short story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
Nice story!
Cherel97 chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
BRILLIANT
FFictionKittyKat chapter 7 . 1/12/2016
Absolutely lovely. I enjoyed reading this and it made my morning happy. Haha
Cucumber-Monger chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
loved this! Sad it had to end, though lol
Azrael Jinsei chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
This was great. Thank you for the laugh.
Blubule chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
Oh, I enjoyed reading this story. Just awesome !
I loved the end with Dumbledore :)
Blubule
OkinaYu chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Woh...
Isn't Snape confident!? (that's to say more than usual )
That's what I enjoyed the most in this fanfic ;3
And what a way to seduce Harry...almost naked at the doorframe then cheeky with the hippogriffs and finally stark naked in the corridors X3
Thank you sooo much (with a big grin on my face)
The students will have a lot to speak about with those two.
dobbyhp chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Me ha gustado mucho.
Gea Mari chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
I just read this five and I absolutely adore it! You did a great job! I hope you at write a sequel, I would love to read more 3
Pyrane chapter 7 . 5/2/2015